7 years ago.

Wed, Feb 26 2014 7:40 PM (49 replies)
  • pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 11:53 AM

StevieD01:

NOT REMOTELY LIKE...

REALGOLF.

You got that bit right,this is just a virtual game,as Borntobesting said--just upgrade your clubs :)

Have a good week end Sir.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 12:12 PM

I'm just going to leave this HERE.

;)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 12:50 PM

LOL,  this guy has 27 posts,  but cannot find one single reply.

Searched his user id,  quite an interesting pattern, almost like he uses a template for each post.

Don't think he understands how many months are in one year. Check out this old rant I found....  particularly his closing!!!!   

I quoted his post from here, just in case he tries to delete/edit it.  No replies to this one.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/22398/127553.aspx

StevieD01 wrote the following post at 09-14-2010 4:26 AM:

StevieD01:

Been playing almost 3 years.

I Upgrade. COOL.

You UPGRADE...

BUY MORE...

I DON'T THINK SO!!!

LOVE THE GAME!!!!

Don't like the results!!!

NO MORE MONEY!!!

StevieD/Allards01

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 1:01 PM

Stevie! when i reed your post i told myself  don,t write anything here Frapp, after reading  the post that follwed i can not stay quiet ,,,,,,    If i was to be in the frame of mind you are in  thinking  the game is rigged ,WGT are sheaters   ect ......    That the game is not like real life,  ok its virtual but i tell you ,it is the closes thing to the real thing , i am  so glad i am better here (vitual)    then the real thing ........          If i was not happy with this game i would stop playing it ,and i for one would not tell what you just said on the forum ....for fear  of getting the responce  you are getting ,,,,     i would not want to read this has a new comer to this great and fair game .......   So after all these years you have not up graded , you play alone,  no wonder you are frustrated .......  Please don,t frustrate the new members on WGT.         Take a long break some time it helps ..........                        Frapp                     

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 1:24 PM

If baiting, trolling or putting the wind up are all one in the same, here it be.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 2:26 PM

not all of the replies here are 

AGArgent:
    baiting, trolling or putting the wind up are all one in the same,
    just aksing him to up grade and try again.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 3:02 PM

Soulcatcher:
    I'm just going to leave this HERE.

:-)

• sprntrl7
    225 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 3:09 PM

courteneyfish:

5 years and never joined a club or played a multi player game. You ploughed a lonely furrow.

You nailed that insight, Courteney.

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:10 PM

Oh, I didn't mean any of the replies.

pdxdriver:

not all of the replies here are 

AGArgent:
    baiting, trolling or putting the wind up are all one in the same,
    just aksing him to up grade and try again.

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 9:42 PM

LMAO as if you have room to talk paul you are only slightly better this the OP lol tighten up your sand save percentage before you speak to some about there skill level. As a man of color i also would like to point out how you like to ride Tiger but let me guess you are so superior morally right lmao you never did anything considered wrong right? Right, it must be really lonely being you LMAO YOU ARE HILARIOUS TO ME THOUGH LMAO 

RSS