Deleted Post

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 16 2014 6:37 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 2:49 PM

spy88:
    WGT has been online for over 5 years and I'm sure they've done much upgrading/fixing/tinkering

Well Spy, they really have. When I started it was Kiawah front 9, Kiawah CTTH & Bali Hai CTTH, plus nothing for sale; clubs or balls and the wind was always low.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 4:41 PM

andyson:

ApexPC:
    From what I understand, Flash Player and it's layers imposes a plethora of restrictions.

Interesting. Could you elaborate more on the restrictions and which ones are holding WGT back?

now now Andy.......play nice :)

ok......for the unneducated.....................flash....over the years has kinda ceased from being the heavy a$$ed platform it used to be back in the time when Lvietri was a kid................and in fact it has shed more weight than the Iconian dude (subject to the Friday Night Poker Platter Fest) and has become a lot lighter.......on that note..............the plethora of restrictions of old have declined a lot making the flash platform quite nubile /extremely versatile actually.....layers and all.

not quite the nimble Russian ballerina in a G String & Tutu brandishing some futuristic sex toy....BUT it's getting there somewhat.

Regards

TheBigEasy707

Macromedia Flash Developer Extrordinaire since 2000 or thereabouts.

Goodnight!

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 5:31 PM

SweetiePie:

Just play alone and all is solved

how eloquent - love it !!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 6:58 AM

ApexPC:
    From what I understand, Flash Player and it's layers imposes a plethora of restrictions.

thebigeasy707:

the plethora of restrictions of old have declined a lot making the flash platform quite nubile /extremely versatile actually.....layers and all.

not quite the nimble Russian ballerina in a G String & Tutu brandishing some futuristic sex toy....BUT it's getting there somewhat.

Regards

TheBigEasy707

Thank you TBE for your qualified input and vivid mental images.  LOL

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 7:38 PM

thebigeasy707:

Sweet creds m'friend, now, iffin' youse could just get WGT to avail themselves in an applicable manor to aptly apply some of the aforementioned expertise wherein this game might just become the fun it once was, I hereby solemnly swear, I will face the WGT headquarters twice daily in a supplicant position and offer up what ever is needed to lower my average.

Doc :)

• PAGES
RSS