Help › Forums

Re: Earnings Leader

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 10 2014 7:17 AM (45 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 11:39 AM

Mushy01:

Its blue so I'm summising its water based, and looks like someone casting a line to me  ;-)

Welcome to: wgtfishing.comThis Web page is parked for FREE

I can just see it............

Fisherman casts off but line gets vemmed and snagged on a motorboat. He gets dragged into the water a gobbled up by Jaws. 

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 11:45 AM

But thats only if you don't verify your fishing licence lmao .....

• JayO92
    172 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 11:56 PM

So this is what WGT is blowing all the money we give them for overpriced clubs and balls on... smh.

• Dubfore
    4,350 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 6:21 AM

LizzieRossetti:

Well don't stop thinking that it still doesn't stink, and stop thinking that the stink isn't not stinking because you stop thinking it isn't stinking because it still stinks whatever you think.

Lizzie xx

I call on you all to keep your eyeball on the ball, stall and we all fall and may be left with no balls to be able to eyeball because we hadn't the balls to force WGT to make the call on all the tall tale galling cheats!  And all because of a ball.  ;--/

Two things that are obvious having read many different and recent posts about the cheating.

1. The most glaring oddity is that WGT have still not issued a defintve statement on all of this.   Or have they? Link please.

2.  The other oddity is the attempts here by some members to try and explain away obvious cheating as something else. 

So JasenKelly is a multi accounter.   I'm typing words as they appear in my brain. Farcical, irritating, puzzling, annoying, laughable etc etc....

We need to do something, otherwise the arguments will just be repeated and repeated...new members, new suckers, repeat, repeat, repeat........

If you feel strongly enough about this issue and want to try get it sorted, send an email to WGT and let your feelings be known.   members@worldgolftour.com

A reply to your email is a record, no reply is also a record. I'm going to send them one and emails to people that might be interested, a couple of well known journalists.  

Please copy and paste this and send to a friend/member on WGT that you think might  want WGT to sort out the cheating issue once and for all.

Will anyone that gets or has got a response from WGT please send the replies to me through a friend request.  If you didn't get a reply, let me know also.

I'm working on a couple of ideas that might make WGT take the members and this cheating issue seriously.  If anyone wants more info and would like to help, send me a friend request and a private message here, I'll get back to you.  

pejon60:

You don't seriously think that WGT gives a toss about multi account players do you....why should they as they make MORE MONEY!!!

I don't play ANY of the WGT credit required tournies NONE!

Why should I give my hard earned to any CHEAT that WGT couldn't careless about.

They bleat about the Random variating program installed.....All that *** does is PISS OFF honest players...while the cheaters using linked programs just continue to shoot ridiculous 52's+ 20-16 under!

WGT know people are cheating...I know it ...all the other honest players know it...only WGT, the sublimely STUPID people and the CHEATERS themselves want to deny it!

LizzieRossetti:

Well don't stop thinking that it still doesn't stink, and stop thinking that the stink isn't not stinking because you stop thinking it isn't stinking because it still stinks whatever you think.

Lizzie xx

Leave it too Lizzie the Lip to keep us smiling and caring.

A clever use of words, and funny too, thanks Lizzie.  xx

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 7:17 AM

Dubfore:

Leave it too Lizzie the Lip to keep us smiling and caring.

A clever use of words, and funny too, thanks Lizzie.  xx

Dubfore:
    I call on you all to keep your eyeball on the ball, stall and we all fall and may be left with no balls to be able to eyeball because we hadn't the balls to force WGT to make the call on all the tall tale galling cheats!  And all because of a ball.  ;--/

^^^ Trying too hard...

RSS