Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Courses

Thu, Oct 7 2010 7:52 AM (8 replies)
  • bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:06 PM

so, wgt, when do you think we will get new courses, and where they will be. An approximate release date would be helpful.

• appy2
    613 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 7:48 PM

bfghd,

I have to agree with you on this matter. If they can give us new Courses for CTTH Play, they should at least put them in Stroke play. I enjoyed the Celtic Course for the Ryder Cup. Also play the course for the KLM Open.

• borntobesting
    9,688 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 6:01 PM

appy2:

bfghd,

I have to agree with you on this matter. If they can give us new Courses for CTTH Play, they should at least put them in Stroke play. I enjoyed the Celtic Course for the Ryder Cup. Also play the course for the KLM Open.

It takes many many more photos for a stroke play course than it does for a CTTH.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 6:11 PM
    I know, I just wanted to know what wgt was thinking about timing.
  • tlc27
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 2 2010 12:08 AM

WGT put in these other courses that we can play ctth , if they exist for that surely the programming is there to play stroke play after all it has to calculate your shot in ctth so the photography to do this is already there it just needs expanding to allow for more than 1 ball on course

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 1:12 AM

At least we now have a new course for CC usage during tournaments.  Thats a good thing right?  Allows members to stay active for a couple more weeks....lol

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 5:54 AM

yeah,but I've used those a lot already.wish we had klm course.

I wonder if wgt even knows when new courses will be added......

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 9:34 AM

WGT has a new CTTH course front & back 9 called Hilversumsche The Netherlands !

Very nice looking course and challenging, just wondering why they haven't added it for us to play regularly !

This game gets pretty boring playing the same courses constantly, would help some if they would change hole locations on all the holes regularly. 

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 7:52 AM

Stryder1261:

WGT has a new CTTH course front & back 9 called Hilversumsche The Netherlands !

Very nice looking course and challenging, just wondering why they haven't added it for us to play regularly !

This game gets pretty boring playing the same courses constantly, would help some if they would change hole locations on all the holes regularly. 

it would be nice to have new hole locations. good thought.

RSS