Re: US OPEN

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 16 2014 1:47 PM (53 replies)
  • TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Jun 14 2014 6:44 PM

filmslayer:
    i really hope this is the last time #2 hosts the Open
    I actually waited for a recant on your statement , so I have to ask...Round 3 produced 5 rounds of 70 and 2 rounds sub par , what else could you possibly ask for ? Everyone has the right to their opinion. Although I have questioned your's , I respect it.  Mine is that the U.S.G.A. has once again done a fabulous job at protecting par @ an absolute beautiful venue.

SP , with Fowler and Kaymer in the final round tomorrow , it is indeed  "L00Kin G00D"  Hehe   ; ) 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jun 15 2014 9:28 AM

Agree Ace ,    imagine  after 4 days  being -35  would be easy for some , US OPEN should be a very hard course to play ,U.S.G.A  did a great job this year with Pine no2.   Thank you all  for  taking your guess on the winner .  My pick Graham DeLaet   never made it out of the gate  loollll.........         Francois (Frapp)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 11:55 AM

Bravo ,TheAceFactor..................   your ball choice are on their way to your bag ..... hit them well mon ami .        Frapp

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 1:47 PM

Yeah, great call Ace. Martin hit a few bad shots, but never really stumbled. His approach on #5 from the native grass area to set up eagle on Saturday will go down as one of the great shots in US Open history.

RSS