US OPEN

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 16 2014 1:47 PM (53 replies)
  • filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 3:36 PM

andyson:

filmslayer:

i really hope this is the last time #2 hosts the Open . 65-65 is not U.S Open golf and the lack of rough is very evident ...

He's 10 under par after 2 rounds and the closest at this moment is 4 under?  On a U.S. Open course!  That's not possible without help!  You guys see how long his menu goes gray for 12 to 15 seconds before he hits?

;o)

lol

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 8:41 PM

SweetiePie:

TheAceFactor:

Martin Kaymer

Oh My! How did you know ? L00Kin G00D

So since all the replies I've seen thus far are foolishness as usual now that I've finally had a chance to get on tonight , I'll only reply to SP.  As related to Martin... Physically 110% , Mentally 110% , Course management 110% ,  pure gentleman 120% , Golf etiquette 120% , Sportsmanship among fellow competitors 120% , Chauvinism 0% , Ego 0% .  There are many , many males here that would do well to take some serious notes.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 8:55 PM

TheAceFactor:

SweetiePie:

TheAceFactor:

Martin Kaymer

So since all the replies I've seen thus far are foolishness as usual now that I've finally had a chance to get on tonight , I'll only reply to SP.  As related to Martin... Physically 110% , Mentally 110% , Course management 110% ,  pure gentleman 120% , Golf etiquette 120% , Sportsmanship among fellow competitors 120% , Chauvinism 0% , Ego 0% .  There are many , many males here that would do well to take some serious notes.

+1

and if he can keep this going

the Ryder cup will stay in Europe as usual ;)

they all seem to be in such good form and will peak to keep the cup at home.

p.s Sorry if this is too early to talk about the Ryder

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 9:14 PM

siggipj76:
    and if he can keep this going
    Long challenging weekend ahead , and he's we'll aware of that as we all are , yes of course.

siggipj76:
    the Ryder cup will stay in Europe as usual ;)
    I wouldn't go that far with it !  ; )  Haha

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 9:15 PM

siggipj76:
    Sorry if this is too early to talk about the Ryder

It's never too early!  ;-)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 9:18 PM

TheAceFactor:

Martin Kaymer

Look good so far     ..................      I think  he will  get to the end .........  Just tell me   ............if  he is  the winner  .....    your favourite Balls    mon ami  .................    on my wall ...but two day left  ...never know  .....................   goes for any one    ......    winning ........tell me o my wall   your favourite Balls.      Francois    ........       imagine Pine no2   for  real  for  me     20  after    5 Holes  ......................   my golf bag in the bush  or water .....   never to play golf again  to hard lolllllllll   ...............

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 10:07 PM

Good day all I am playing Pine no2 on WGT  at the same time I see it on TV .           :) Frapp        That's Cool Frap!; That's how I learned Merion Golf Course, while watching it on the television at the same time...:)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 10:13 PM

TheAceFactor:

SweetiePie:

TheAceFactor:

Martin Kaymer

Kaymer is a front runner too, which means he can hold his nerve.  Good Luck to him :)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jun 14 2014 7:16 AM

TheAceFactor:

SweetiePie:

TheAceFactor:

Martin Kaymer

Is he available ? His Ms. Factor Report Card is popping my eyes out...

Chauvinism 0%       Not a problem. I have enough exaggerated Patriotism to cover for us

Ego 0%                   Well....no comment...except we should balance just fine

Today should be very interesting.....another 65 ? Why not 64 ?  

• noname129
    392 Posts
    Sat, Jun 14 2014 6:30 PM

Yeah!  WGT is passing him those "phantom codes" all you conspiracy folk keep babbling about.  LMFAO.  Idiot.

RSS