Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Credits Owed

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 3 2014 4:26 PM (4 replies)
  • PaulPiekos
    2 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 6:04 AM

How long does it usually take to receive credits I finished 21 in First Tee Open in Hack level 5th in another one and 34 in another tournament at least but have not received any credits can anyone help me out?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 12:25 PM
    2x66's in your first 2 rounds. You must be a natural.
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 1:17 PM

PaulPiekos:

How long does it usually take to receive credits I finished 21 in First Tee Open in Hack level 5th in another one and 34 in another tournament at least but have not received any credits can anyone help me out?

The First tee Open had no prizes for Hack Tier - but all results will be checked and IP conflicts certified.

Great shooting straight up - but still 13 shots of the winner lmao - as Ms Fish says - there are some real prodigies out there, that can only be the only valid explanation................yeah right

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 3:03 PM

FAQ Home

Tournaments

Why haven't I received the credits or been contacted about the prize I won?

After a tournament ends, we need to verify the scores. You will not receive your tournament trophies, credits, or prize notification until we are finished verifying the scores. This may take up to 2-4 weeks after the conclusion of a tournament. If you have not heard anything from us after one week, please check the Spam folder of your email to see if any notifications from us were caught there. You can also contact us via our online form one week after the end of a tournament to check the status.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 4:26 PM

Maybe Wgt sent it to the other account ? 

RSS