Help › Forums

Re: robbed again and getting sick of it

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 26 2014 10:39 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • csenteri
    224 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 8:14 AM

Just you used your credit card does not entitle you to take the mick out of some else!!! You re Rard.../......

• csenteri
    224 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 8:15 AM

Just you used your credit card does not entitle you to take the mick out of some else!!! You re Rard.../......

@ sonnybeach73

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 10:18 AM

Sweetie Pie,,

Its a carnival act,,, of course they act like they care,,, because they are not there to answer a serious concern,,, they are there to sell you new equipment... The absolute funkiness I witness on this sight boils over to frustration,,, because you cannot get a honest or concern reply for WGT... but have no problems when you log in your credit card...

You can go to extremes investing into trinkets to improve your game,,, yet such investments go for not,,, your skills and knowledge mean when WGT. com ultimately controls the game...

I could give example after example,,, where my input and skills have little to do with the results of a shot... Fast greens,,, level putts,,, and you roll the ball a mile past the cup,,, then under identical circumstances,,, you can't get that same putt to the hole...

Repeat a tournament several times,,, you'll soon see an amazing feature,,, it is call formatted script... What are the odds,,, that you'll end up playing the same shot from the same spot on the same hole 4 out of 10 times you play a hole...

I rimmed 12 putts in one 18 hole match,,, of course not one fell..

Before you invest,,, know that dollar high quality ball will do you no good on some of your best balls...

Under those circumstances,,, would invest in any money events...

You'll go through a month wage throwing darts and never win that stuffed Teddy...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 10:39 AM

mrshazam:

I could give example after example,,, where my input and skills have little to do with the results of a shot... Fast greens,,, level putts,,, and you roll the ball a mile past the cup,,, then under identical circumstances,,, you can't get that same putt to the hole...

Repeat a tournament several times,,, you'll soon see an amazing feature,,, it is call formatted script... What are the odds,,, that you'll end up playing the same shot from the same spot on the same hole 4 out of 10 times you play a hole...

I rimmed 12 putts in one 18 hole match,,, of course not one fell..

Utter nonsense.

Lee, we need new stock of Big Boy Pants.

• PAGES
RSS