Help › Forums

robbed again and getting sick of it

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 26 2014 10:39 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • glennsonthegreen
    351 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 11:05 AM

hi wgt,I have just been frozen out of another skins game with the result that I have lost my starting fee credits and any skins won,this is the 3rd time in a week and I have lost over 1000 credits which I am not happy about,could you please look into this for me and compensate me for losses,im sure you the ability to check this out and explain too me why this only happens in games when credits are involved,i would appreciate a quick response.

thank you;

a very unhappy...glennsonthegreen.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 9:53 AM

hi

unfortunately, without a detailed bug report via right click, we are not able what's happening in the game. the freezes can happen for many different reasons, so i cant be sure...

-wgticon

• sonnybeach73
    64 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 11:11 AM

while playing a foursome and all 4 getting botted from the game and trying to log back in and te screen says WGT is down for maint. then after a few attempts lets you back in all to say GAME OVER ou did not come back in time. when do i get a refund for he ball wear?

p.s. its kind of hard to right click when your booted from the game !!!! that excuse is lame and does not work anymore...  a class action law suit should fix it i bet !!

• sonnybeach73
    64 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 11:14 AM

oh and what about the country club passes i lost also.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 12:03 PM

unfortunately, without a detailed bug report via right click, we are not able what's happening in the game. the freezes can happen for many different reasons, so i cant be sure...

Utter nonsense - Any tier level sys-admin or 1st year network analyst working 'back-end'  knows that absolute bs. 

• br1b3
    91 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 12:10 PM

quit complaining it happens to everyone get over it.

• sonnybeach73
    64 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 6:08 PM

level 36 pro with free equipment. lol ... come back when you start using your credit card butt wipe.

• br1b3
    91 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 11:44 AM

sonnybeach73:

level 36 pro with free equipment. lol ... come back when you start using your credit card butt wipe.

why do that? i looked at your rounds results i can get the same using starter clubs and balls ;)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 2:22 PM

Not to be "Miss Buttinsky", butt there is help. Now write this down (1-800-WE-CARE). Golly, they are so good ! The trained staff actually sound as if they do care. They helped me. They told me to buy better clubs and start using the best balls. Call them...you'll be mighty glad of it !

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 6:52 AM

sonnybeach73:
    come back when you start using your credit card butt wipe.

That nasty  shallow comment shows you up as a rather self important and squalid little individual. Just my opinion of course, I'm sure you're happy being you.

• PAGES
RSS