Re: Accusations of cheating

Sat, Nov 6 2010 2:52 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 5:09 PM

VanHalenLover:
    CharlemagneRH:

I'd just tell them ^, v, ^, v, <, >, <, >, A, B, A, B, Shift, Enter is the double experience cheat code.

If they're going to accuse you of cheating, why not have fun with them?

hmmmm, i thought it was ctrl+alt+delete........ damn you CRH, lol

Ctrl+Alt+Delete lists what cheats you have running, but it is not itself a cheat.

ALT+F4 is the ultimate MPC cheat.  Highly recommended.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 5:11 PM

VanHalenLover:

CharlemagneRH:

I'd just tell them ^, v, ^, v, <, >, <, >, A, B, A, B, Shift, Enter is the double experience cheat code.

If they're going to accuse you of cheating, why not have fun with them?

hmmmm, i thought it was ctrl+alt+delete........ damn you CRH, lol

What... you mean it's not Alt+F4????  *&$(#@! I've been doing it wrong!!

all right, I'll give in dammit...... here it is, and this is the ONLY time I will release this cheat code for wgt.

L L r m m M r R F p T e @ g G o 0 O 0 ) ) / % $

now here is the trick to making it work. you MUST repeat this code four times in succession, within a 30 second time frame, all while holding the power button in on your tower. NO mistypes, or you won't receive the proper payout........

• Rickypro
    559 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 5:13 PM

Just play with people you know and are familiar with.  I would not accuse anyone of cheating even if I thought they were because like others have said, how are you going to prove it either way. 

I am level 57 and have only been playing regularly for about 2 months.  But I play everyday so it is possible.  Not sure how being a higher level so fast would equate to cheating anyway.  It just means you play a lot.  My computer is in my family room next to the big screen so what else is there to do but have a cold one, watch baseball and play golf!

• Allen63
    364 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 5:44 PM

Thanks for the replies all. I'll look into the reporting procedure as recommended.

Oh, and Ricky, I'm a long time Rangers fan and previous season ticket holder. I watch the game and play as well. ;)

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 11:33 PM

Allen63:
    I'm level 52 now and have been repeatedly accused of cheating because of it. I've never played this game before, but I've played almost every other golf game. I also have more than half a brain and spent some cash on credits to get better gear.

I think I believe you. I just checked your stats and you have really good scores for a beginner but nothing miraculous to raise a red flag.

Believe me, I saw several players shooting 30-31 at their very first rounds with only Starter gear! That's about the score you will have if a computer plays for you with that equipment!

Rob

• RobNE
    74 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 4:32 AM

Good post and thread.  Love the cheat codes, btw.  : )

Here's my two pence worth:  I think folks who might accuse someone of cheating are missing the point.  This is a GAME.  Why would you cheat?  Are the prizes, the glory and the accolades from a lot of other anonymous online gamers (myself included) worth that much that we'd cheat to get them?

not in my book.

Let's just play the game and try to get by like everyone else, shall we?  Catch you on the green stuff soon.

Best,

Rob

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 2:52 PM

I'd rather play the hard game...I like the challenge. If I wanted an easy game of golf  I'd go and play the tour with Erni Els & Tiger Woods lol,

tbe

• PAGES
RSS