Sat, Oct 30 2010 7:46 PM

I believe you can lock the thread.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 7:16 AM

Doublemochaman:

Nope.

As soon as someone replies to a reply, the thread has children (not my term).

I ran into this many months ago with a thread of mine that was destroyed by some members that will remain nameless.

I tried to lock it but because of the 'children' the thread kept spiraling down into a heap of ****.

See, just goes to show...... children will make your life more difficult...... :)

Happy hitting

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 7:41 AM

BRAVO!! BRAVO!! 30 forum posts in 1 day by a WGT moderator.  We haven't seen that kind of service since WGTniv moved up. It's a breath of fresh air, but as I said on Wednesday ...

Who needs mods.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 8:20 AM

Soulcatcher:

Doublemochaman:

Nope.

As soon as someone replies to a reply, the thread has children (not my term).

I ran into this many months ago with a thread of mine that was destroyed by some members that will remain nameless.

I tried to lock it but because of the 'children' the thread kept spiraling down into a heap of ****.

See, just goes to show...... children will make your life more difficult...... :)

Happy hitting

LoL,

I can lock it, but I suspect come Monday there will be additional questions, so I think leaving it for whole week is only fair, so everyone can read and comment if they feel. Then, if OP still wants it locked, I'll do so.

-icon

RSS