Forums

Help › Forums

WGTModerrator?

Sun, Oct 31 2010 8:20 AM (23 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 2:22 PM

YankeeJim:

Not for nothing WGTicon, you kind of snuck in the back door here. How about an announcement or something, maybe a little dance or cheer or new-sheriff-in-town thing?

In the absence of that I say welcome to you and good luck, you are sorely needed. :-)

Hehe, I am stealthy like that.

My powers were only fixed Friday afternoon, so maybe Monday someone will say something. But, hopefully, my posts will speak much more than an announcement:)

Cheers!

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 2:44 PM

А, здравствуй, Иконян!    Надо было для ВГТ иметь здесь больше людей. Желаю успехов!  

Like I say at the poker tables, ENGLISH ONLY.....lol

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 2:57 PM

[quote="WGTicon"]

My powers were only fixed Friday afternoon, so maybe Monday someone will say something. But, hopefully, my posts will speak much more than an announcement:)

Cheers!

icon, please don't hold it against me for blowing your cover? It's great to have one of the "best" players to have played this game, communicate to the "horde" in player lingo, WGT's directions. Good luck and please don't burn-out in a short time....lol  

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 3:45 PM

oneputtdavid:

[quote="WGTicon"]

Cheers!

icon, please don't hold it against me for blowing your cover? It's great to have one of the "best" players to have played this game, communicate to the "horde" in player lingo, WGT's directions. Good luck and please don't burn-out in a short time....lol  

It was never a secret :)

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 4:13 PM
    Один серьезный и преданный модератор должно быть достаточным.
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 4:19 PM

• DaveHeathcote
    90 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 4:59 PM

At last, a voice from the previously (not totally but almost) black hole of WGT to the various posting on these forums.  Not only that, but one who has crossed from our side, hurrah.  Posts in previous incarnation were always informed and informative so I'm looking forward to much more of the same from the new icon persona.

Any chance of a regular (weekly/monthly) 'Icon's Hot Topic's' post where you could cut through the endless repetative gripping on these forums and cut to the real issues that seem to be out there and give us some WGT feedback on them, even if it is 'sorry, ain't gonna happen' in some cases?  Just a thought.  Might provide a good one stop shop for people and prevent some of the aforementioned repetative gripping.  I know there is the 'upcoming product releases' post but that seems to be fairly stagnant.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 5:22 PM

Даблмокаман:
    Один серьезный и преданный модератор должно быть достаточным.

Нет! Три или четыре. Работать ладно только 8 часов и 5 дней, а в каждой недели 7 дней и 24 часов...

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 5:45 PM

lvietri:

Let me address it all just so you are clear my fish-hating friend.

10. definitely

9. definitely

8. You asked, I said no, please stop asking.

7. we have faterson for that

6. definitely not (anymore).

5. I tried ebaying meet & greet with you, but folks just paid me and asked never to introduce them to you :(. Sorry, I tried!

4. hey now, that hurt :(

3. you wish!

2. never happens...

1. not until next summer!

DaveHeathcote:

At last, a voice from the previously (not totally but almost) black hole of WGT to the various posting on these forums.  Not only that, but one who has crossed from our side, hurrah.  Posts in previous incarnation were always informed and informative so I'm looking forward to much more of the same from the new icon persona.

Any chance of a regular (weekly/monthly) 'Icon's Hot Topic's' post where you could cut through the endless repetative gripping on these forums and cut to the real issues that seem to be out there and give us some WGT feedback on them, even if it is 'sorry, ain't gonna happen' in some cases?  Just a thought.  Might provide a good one stop shop for people and prevent some of the aforementioned repetative gripping.  I know there is the 'upcoming product releases' post but that seems to be fairly stagnant.

I don't know if I will do weeklymonthly thing, but I will try to answer each issue to the best of my ability. Now, there are times when I will not reply but that can be for many reasons, such as I have no idea, I know but cannot say, or it has been covered 10 times before, or anything else.

Many times, many of the frustrations you guys have experienced, I have as well. But, being a player here for 2+ years, I know 2 things: WGT reads all the posts and this game is dynamic and  changes all the time, so just give it some time:)

-icon

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 7:40 PM

Will the real WGT moderator please step forward... Post started by opd aka David

I officially close this post. (WGTicon, can/may I do that?) due to the fact a real moderator has been revealed. 

RSS