Forums

Help › Forums

WGTModerrator?

Sun, Oct 31 2010 8:20 AM (23 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 10:38 PM

Will the real WGT moderator please step forward........WGTicon? Yea right!

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 1:59 AM

If they thought about it they would let some of the long timers that are on here all the time be forum marshalls

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 3:15 AM

SGTBilko:

If they thought about it they would let some of the long timers that are on here all the time be forum marshalls

uhhhhhhh BUT that's what they have done. Formerly WGTniv was one of WGT's earliest members. The same goes for iconian.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 4:06 AM

lilrob88:

SGTBilko:

uhhhhhhh BUT that's what they have done. Formerly WGTniv was one of WGT's earliest members. The same goes for iconian.

Sorry, I did not know that!

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 8:00 AM

uhhhhhhh BUT that's what they have done. Formerly WGTniv was one of WGT's earliest members. The same goes for iconian

OK...will the REAL iconian, please step forward.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 1:47 PM

Are you guys saying WGTSky = Iconian? No matter who WGTSky is, it's clear 1 person is not enough to manage these forums; I suppose a team of 3 or 4 people could be enough.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 2:09 PM

Are you guys saying WGTSky = Iconian?

10-30-2010 8:52 AM
    -icon

Hello, anybody home?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 2:09 PM

oneputtdavid:

uhhhhhhh BUT that's what they have done. Formerly WGTniv was one of WGT's earliest members. The same goes for iconian

OK...will the REAL iconian, please step forward.

I am here, how can I help you?

Faterson:

Are you guys saying WGTSky = Iconian? No matter who WGTSky is, it's clear 1 person is not enough to manage these forums; I suppose a team of 3 or 4 people could be enough.

No, WGTSky = WGTSky, while WGTicon = iconian

Hello Mr, Faterson :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 2:18 PM

Not for nothing WGTicon, you kind of snuck in the back door here. How about an announcement or something, maybe a little dance or cheer or new-sheriff-in-town thing?

In the absence of that I say welcome to you and good luck, you are sorely needed. :-)

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 2:19 PM

А, здравствуй, Иконян!    Надо было для ВГТ иметь здесь больше людей. Желаю успехов!  

RSS