big respect to you Thomas

it's a very generous thing you've done being a wgt santa,

Mike

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 1:24 PM

newcastleb:

1enigma1:
    ???    * _ *      :-)     ???        Thomas & Russell  your both 2 sexy for your shirts so sexy it hurts!       LOL!

thanks v.much for the kind thought enigma, but somehow I can't quite recall me ex every tell me that!!!  pmsl

Thomas

So Thomas if we're supposed to be the Fairbrass brothers from right said Fred,which 1 are you  lmao,

Russell

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 3:07 AM

russellfahey:

So Thomas if we're supposed to be the Fairbrass brothers from right said Fred,which 1 are you  lmao,

Russell

Fred, of course  :)

• 25GRIMMER11
    2 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 5:18 AM

THANKS  SANTA THOMAS....got my balls...shud last me a year....the time i get  to  play this great game...."FACEBOOK"

MITE ASK FOR A COMPUTER OFF SANTA24....lol

merry xmas to mrcaddie and all of his "SANTA`S"

grim.....

• hersk
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 3:47 PM

I would love to have a set of new Irons (bettr than I have now) as my Christmas presnt.

Thank you Santa and may you have a very Merry Christmas

• MChancellor
    10 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 4:24 PM

Dear Santa

You and WGT are the best.I wish a driver was under the tree.One  that could hit a ball as far as can be .

Merry Christmas Everyone

MChancellor

• txfisherman
    713 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 4:33 PM

well I am cheap and would love to have a sleeve of them new Nike balls......cant afford to buy them so a gift would be great!

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:51 PM

Hello Santa T,

I would greatly appreciate a new Fairway wood, preferably the Callaway 3 Wood at Level 89+. I've been a very good man this lady year, and I think this could help me improve my game. I've been trying to to Master, going this club will help me continue my quest to achieve it.

Merry Christmas to you Santa T,

LGreen5

RSS