Forums

Help › Forums

"Day 10....Christmas 2014"

Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:51 PM (77 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 9:04 AM

renniw52:
    as ya see from my profile mine are getting weak on distance.

Much more and you will be  QueenO3putts

OPY

• 25GRIMMER11
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 9:20 AM

MERRY XMAS SANTA THOMAS.... if you av  any spare credits.... left  ..i wud  not say  that there are  necessary but  helpful  in  my  quest  2 beat others...(lev 37 calls)                               "i don`t get on the internet much  2 play  this  game.. as  there is a always a lot of others waiting  to do  FACEBOOK....

TY   SANTA....

• mattgolffan1
    283 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 9:51 AM

been waiting long time for the nikes, almost there so will just wait, ty though, gift others that need it more than i, ty though!

• Jingers
    7 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 10:13 AM

I am master tier and struggling with distance if u could gift me a driver with around 270 yards that would be much appreciated

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 10:13 AM

Just popping in to see how your days going Thomas, hope you enjoy your day playing santa :)

For my xmas wishes,any chance of getting me a VSUO win next year lol.

Bumpty bump

Russell

• MWirthless
    268 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 10:36 AM

greetings  Santa T.

The first item on my wish list is a VR Forged Iron Set (L85+) .                                            The second is the Cleveland CG16 64° Wedge (L80+) . 

for all the Santa's a big Thank you

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 10:48 AM

Thanks for being a caring and giving individual Santa...would ask for something, know i wont get it, but the level 96 versa putter under the tree would be nice, if not, nws i will also take lessons lmao

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 10:58 AM

MRogers12455:
    if id be so lucky to get one my xmas present then id be really greatful santa

You have already received gifts in this years event, may I respectfully ask that you abide by Mr.C's 'rules' and refrain from further requests to allow as many players as possible to be gifted something.

Santa T

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 11:00 AM

mattgolffan1:
    been waiting long time for the nikes, almost there so will just wait, ty though, gift others that need it more than i, ty though!

Hang in there Matt, as you say nearly there.....I've sent a friend request, send me pm when you do get there :)

Thomas

• MRogers12455
    21 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 11:08 AM

sorry mate I didn't reliease there was a set amount your allowed I do aplogise to you and everyone eles I didn't mean to cause any hassle

sorry all I hope everyone can forgive me I wasn't trying to be a greedy idiot I wont ask for another thing

happy xmas all hope everyone eles gets what they ask for once again sorry

RSS