Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hmmm

Sun, Jan 4 2015 1:54 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 10:20 AM

The simple reason I have not played any tourneys since i joined here. I saw from day one that some folks were smarter than WGT and could circumvent the whole shabang. I am not going to be part of the scam. We can play on a real golf course and see what happens. A computer game can be what you are capable of making it be, honest or otherwise. For the low life scum sucking people who like to win with their their little tricks, bite my A$$, you have never gotten a penny from me. How's that for the Squirrel starting out 2015?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 10:34 AM

Page 2 of my reply. For those of you who cannot shoot a legit low 80 on a real 18 hole golf course, but can win on WGT, you are not a golfer, you are a gamer. A real golf wannabe. I know a lot of players on WGT who know how to golf in the real world. Makes sense they can figure some of this game out. For many of you who take this game of golf, on a virtual game and abuse it, you make me sick. If you are on my friends list please delete yourself. I don't want to know you. I originally became a member here for one word, (GOLF). This is one of the few things I have done in my life that is honest and legit. You can lie about fishing, your sexual escapades, your what ever. When you hit the course with friends, there is no lying about it. When you putt out on 18 the card tells the story.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 11:48 AM

"LUCRE"  it defines all of the above. It defines why I don't gamble. I fear that the smell of it could attached itself to me and linger.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 12:54 PM

I think it's the level of who the gift goes to that matters, so yes a hack can.....

A question of my own, does it matter to the difficulty of the shot what tier you are in CTTH? (only wonder for figuring out what's happening)

October 07, 2014
    • October 07, 2014 xx purchased the TaylorMade R11 Iron Set (Steel) (L90+) in the Pro Shop.
    • November 11, 2014 xx moved up to the Tour Pro tier.

So joined in July got to level 90 managing to stay a pro (at the highest)  by October, then ran through the lower tier stroke play ready go's.  Now it's brackets, CTTH and stroke play.  Nothing suspicious there :}

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 1:33 PM

SweetiePie:
    "LUCRE" 

You get a Gold Star for the proper use of this word, Ms. Pie.

Well done, young lady.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 1:48 PM

CanineSupervisor:

You get a Gold Star for the proper use of this word, Ms. Pie.

Well done, young lady.

Usually preceded by " filthy " and entirely apropos as to cause and effect.

Doc :)

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 1:49 PM

donsprintr:

Joined July of this year ... 109 CTTH rounds ...

And wins the last three CTTH ready-go's?

I'm sure there's a good explanation ...

And how much CTTH ready-go money does he have to skim before WGT investigates him? Money in stroke play ready-go's too ...

Edit 1/4/2015 : Uhm ... if any mods or anyone else on WGT is paying attention, this relatively inexperienced(?) player has just won another one (CTTH ready-go) against the best Tour Legends on the site ... that makes it about 4 of the last 6 CTTH ready-go's to close ....

Does nothing smell rotten to you ?

I know who you're talking about, Don. Been playing in the brackets against him. My guess would be that Molotov (or whoever Molotov's sugar daddy was) started this account immediately after they disabled his (after the 1st round of the VUSO).

Not 100% sure, but the timing fits. So do the facts he has the same MO (entering brackets in the 1st or 2nd position), joined the same CC, has the same gear (well, most do at that level, lol). No proof, but I've played against MolotovS for months before his ban and it just feels like H is the same person.

P.S.: Doesn't really affect me that much anymore, I won't be in this tier for much longer, but it sure takes the fun out of the brackets. It takes 3 days now to fill the first half with fish, cause none of the sharks want to enter in his half of the draw, lol. At least he forgets to play his round in time sometimes (always against other members of his CC though), so us mere mortals occasionally get to win 1st place prize ;-)

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 1:54 PM

Jimbog1964:
    Does any one know if a hack can gift these balls above there own level.  Sorry to be thick here, just wondered

Nope

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/254153.aspx

• PAGES
RSS