Forums

Help › Forums

Hmmm

Sun, Jan 4 2015 1:54 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Jan 2 2015 2:42 PM

Joined July of this year ... 109 CTTH rounds ...

And wins the last three CTTH ready-go's?

I'm sure there's a good explanation ...

And how much CTTH ready-go money does he have to skim before WGT investigates him? Money in stroke play ready-go's too ...

Edit 1/4/2015 : Uhm ... if any mods or anyone else on WGT is paying attention, this relatively inexperienced(?) player has just won another one (CTTH ready-go) against the best Tour Legends on the site ... that makes it about 4 of the last 6 CTTH ready-go's to close ....

Does nothing smell rotten to you ?

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jan 2 2015 3:05 PM

donsprintr wrote the following post at 01-02-2015 2:42 PM:

donsprintr:

Hmmmmm - Crystal balls????  Yancy???

Kelly

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Jan 2 2015 3:56 PM

donsprintr:

No different to a lvl 33 hack with 16 rounds played.3 HIO'S.134 birdies and 110 pars.

Russell

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Jan 2 2015 6:05 PM

russellfahey:

donsprintr:

No different to a lvl 33 hack with 16 rounds played.3 HIO'S.134 birdies and 110 pars.

Russell

Yeah ... gets absurd after a while ...

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 8:38 AM

WGT .... see above ^^^^ 1st post in this thread ... or are you awake at all?

And I've reported him to WGT via email ....

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 8:59 AM

Its just not that important to them. Its just not a good financial decision to pursue cheaters and WGT has shown for years that the finances and money are all they really care about. I am not saying they should not make money, but they get a little carried away.

First, in order to pursue cheaters, it would actually cost them money out of pocket. They would have to develop some way to find them like software, new platform,  employ staff etc etc.

Second, is having the cheats there prevents legit players from becoming self sufficient. Lets look at the RG's.  We all know the top 10 spots are the spots that actually profit, even though spots 10 through 30 show earnings, it was earnings against the stake they put in and 15 of those spots actually lost credits. If cheaters, like this guy you are talking of, occupy 3 or 4 of those top 10 spots and another 4 or 5 or more are occupied by the elite/regular RGers, that doesn't leave too many spots open for up and comers to have a chance at earning credits through RGs. If you can't win the credits and you want to buy balls and gear you then have to either buy the credits or grind away on the free offers, both of which put money in WGT's pocket.

Obviously, there is the moral and ethical issue..............

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 9:31 AM

Obviously there is, if that is their motive and SOP ... I personally don't think it is.

The guy I'm talking about stands out like a sore thumb, if you examine and analyze his score history ... for example, not shooting CTTH except for blitz games on Valhalla in which he shoots about 200 points every time. Single player CTTH no doubt ...

Then when he starts shooting CTTH, it's ready-go's... he finishes 4th in the first attempt and wins his second attempt. Against the best shooters on the site. Here's the charmer ... neither of those two ready-go's were on Valhalla. 

Kinda gives it away ... 

And that's just one example out of the many observations that can be made of this player, just by a casual examination of his score history ... TAKE ACTION WGT ...

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 9:32 AM

EDIT: Have to remember one guy was extolling (briefly before rightly deleted) how he made $120 RL money trading WGT credits.  Now that's just one guy - could not do it at TL level (screamed in the forums every time a shot went wrong which might have upset his false average), but lower down raked it in.  

Does any one know if a hack can gift these balls above there own level.  Sorry to be thick here, just wondered.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 10:06 AM

Thanks for taking this thread off on a tangent Jimbo ...

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 10:13 AM

donsprintr:
    Thanks for taking this thread off on a tangent Jimbo ...

I don't see it as that at all.  Point is the whole thing is so open to abuse, and that's bottom up.  Hack being able to gift a L90 ball may seem small, but it's one small point of what goes on in the wild west.

• PAGES
RSS