rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 5 2015 1:19 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Feb 4 2015 7:58 AM

alosso:

Joshedog:
    what do you have to do to get the shot pal??

Switch it on in the game client's option menu.

Won't do any good before your CC  gets to level 4 (currently at level 3) to actually get the free shot pal ;-)

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Feb 4 2015 9:09 AM

Thanks for the addendum - for once I didn't look it up :(

• Joshedog
    68 Posts
    Wed, Feb 4 2015 12:28 PM

Thanks for you responses Alosso. Much appreciated.

cheers

• CaliKid68
    14 Posts
    Wed, Feb 4 2015 9:25 PM

What happens with my XP contributions when I switch CC's?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 9:59 AM

CaliKid68:

What happens with my XP contributions when I switch CC's?

The XP stays with the club.  It is non transferable.                - WGTdbloshoe

• SilverKNite
    79 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 12:49 PM

For example i have a CC i paid 50 credits for and didn't know any better - i have 2 members - one played once and as far as i know has never logged back online since that first day we played a round - 2nd joined and gets to use the Putter Pal which is fine - currently i dump 37 credits a day into the CC to get some exp to it - occasionally i will dump 111 credits in one day a week - i don't expect my member to add credits to it but has been stated anyone who adds Credits to a CC gets the benefits earned - but if you hop from CC to CC as has been said by reading the forums your credits dumped into a CC don't go with you when you leave - they could give you an accumulator stat to show how much you have indivual contributions you have made to CC's - that could be a stat in your profile - just a suggestion to WGT - lvl 4 to get Shot Pal - lol that might take me a year or more to get to that lvl kekekeeeeeee

SK

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 1:19 PM

SilverKNite:
    currently i dump 37 credits a day into the CC to get some exp to it - occasionally i will dump 111 credits in one day a week - [...] has been stated anyone who adds Credits to a CC gets the benefits earned

Poor guy - you fell for this business model which gives them money for virtually nothing (no offence intended).

Hint 1: Never buy a CC pass - it's a waste of credits.

CC XPs should be gained by free CC passes - each 12 hours after the former - but this is interrupted if you buy a pass.

Hint 2: Don't buy a pass for a day and see if a free one comes up in the game client.

Furtheron there is a fault in the programming which might close you out from free passes. Do you see the CC Pass clock running down in the top line of the game client?

Hint 3: If not, approach CS via "Contact" below to get it sorted out.

Concerning your CC, you won't get members back who have left the game for good. For expansion, try to attract new members, perhaps by chatting in multiplayer games.

Overall, don't expect anything from the game or from others - it's you to model your future.

Have fun!

• PAGES
RSS