Help › Forums

XP contributions

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 5 2015 1:19 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Joshedog
    68 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 1:43 PM

Would some one please kindly explain what XP contributions are?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 4:34 PM

Joshedog:

Would some one please kindly explain what XP contributions are?

Contributions to your CC?

- WGTdbloshoe

• Joshedog
    68 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 4:48 PM

I'm not sure what they actually do for the club. Are they virtual dollars that add to the wealth of the club or do they perform some other function??

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 5:07 PM

Joshedog:

I'm not sure what they actually do for the club. Are they virtual dollars that add to the wealth of the club or do they perform some other function??

The XP you add to your club will determine what level your Club is at.  The higher the level your club achieves the more options are open to you.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Joshedog
    68 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 5:25 PM

Thanks for your response

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 6:31 PM

they are useful to a point, getting free / unlimited shot pal and putter pal has allowed me to dispense with my homemade meter scale that was colourful but maybe a fraction inaccurate.

For sure the WGT ones are accurate, and I use percentages anyway so it suits me just fine.

• Joshedog
    68 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 8:24 PM

That's interesting oneeyedjohn. I get the putter pal but haven't noticed the shot pal. The putter pal appeared to be automatic, what do you have to do to get the shot pal??

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 11:07 PM

Joshedog:
    what do you have to do to get the shot pal??

Switch it on in the game client's option menu.

• Joshedog
    68 Posts
    Wed, Feb 4 2015 12:15 AM

I did have it turned on but it looks like my CC hasn't made the level just yet to turn it on.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Feb 4 2015 3:31 AM

Joshedog:
    I'm not sure what they actually do for the club. Are they virtual dollars that add to the wealth of the club

No.

Today, there is no wealth of any CC, and there are no virtual dollars.

"CC earnings" is not more than the summation of all member's earnings which represent a part of previous income but no current assets. The "currency" in WGTland is "credit". Any representation as $$ is undue because the T&Cs state, "credits have no monetary value". Repeatedly, WGT has declined to give any reasonable public explanation of the unexplainable credit => dollar conversion which they perform. Nevertheless, huge "$$ earnings" are shown on the front page.

Joshedog:
    do they perform some other function??

Introduced last summer, they added a new grinding element to the operation of CCs, "use (&buy) passes to achieve benefits for your CC which mostly have no credit value". You'll find the benefits in your "CC homepage" on the game client. IMHO, there's nothing of any worth for a CC above level 6. The most valuable items in this context are the passes offered in the Pro Shop - valuable income for our host.

• PAGES
RSS