Forums

Help › Forums

Re: did i ever mention this GAME is CRAP

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 10:16 PM

neildiamond11790:
    but the train has left the station and nobody killed the thread, enjoy the ride.  at least its better then 10 new meter threads or 10 I hate wgt threads.

ROTFL....you can say that again neil'..takes that bittersweet taste out of my mouth after all the expletives from missing THREE FOOTER WITH MY LASER PUTTER. Please excuse the yelling didn't want xw/many#s to not hear that. 

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 5:44 AM

OMH, x w/many numbers and charlemagneRH have finally met.  It must have been my dating site.   www.b0geyWGTmatches.com

Holy Matrimony can be seen Here

Cheers,

b0gey

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 9:21 AM

PeterHopper:
    Is this all because someone is too tight to buy a few credits?

this horse has so many bruises he will never want to run again, but I shall give him 1 more whipping

Follow this logic, most games that you play on the internet or on the download start you off with a simple version, so that you can get better, faster, and then they sell you the more difficult versions for a lot of bucks. So the progression is easy to hard. Wgt gives you the hard game first, and then sells you the easier version through the purchase of equipment, balls, and putters. The higher degree of equipment, the easier the game becomes. THIS IS NOT ABOUT BUYING CREDITS, this is why should I buy the easy version, when I get the hard version for free. You know, why buy the cow, when the milk is free kinda thing. Now the simple answer is to why you would buy the easier version is that buying the easier version allows you to become a master or a legend, and most men, with the large  egos want to be called master or legend. Now that I have offended the masters and the legends with the truth, they will get angry, BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING CHEAP, I prefer to play the hard game, not the easy game, and the name legend means nothing to me, because they have a million of those roaming the halls now.

TY and have a nice day

• BriRock
    148 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 9:44 AM

I can't believe how long this thing has gone on... Is Iconian on vacation?

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 9:49 AM

x1524807:
    , and most men, with the large  egos want to be called master or legend. Now that I have offended the masters and the legends with the truth, they will get angry,

almost nailed it with "want to be called master".......Real Men are Masters. No offence takin here! 

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:16 AM

oneputtdavid:
    almost nailed it with "want to be called master".......Real Men are Masters. No offence takin here! 

thats what we let you think, and keep thinking that way

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:16 AM

oneputtdavid:

thats what we let you think, and keep thinking that way

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM

Allright, you guys had your say.

RSS