Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • WoofDawg
    20 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 11:00 AM

in my opinion, which stands for absolutly nothing,  A game (this game inparticular) would be better if the forces that be, had no influence on the outcome.

Its BS  , iwont spell it out this time

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 11:04 AM

If you hate it so much then get lost! Players like you are making the game slower, playing it when you hate it. GET LOOOOOOOOOOST!

Doodles

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 11:05 AM

Dear Mr Dawg.

You don't seem very bright, going by your poor spelling and abysmal use of punctuation. Anyway, if you don't like the game, you are free to leave at any time. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 7:58 PM

I kinda get what he's ranting about-it's something in the back of my own mind every time I play. There are forces at work that you can't do anything about and it's a bit frustrating. That perfect shot that gets deviated just because it's programmed into the game can drive you nuts. You just have to accept it-it's the same for everybody.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 8:30 PM

WoofDawg:

in my opinion, which stands for absolutly nothing,  A game (this game inparticular) would be better if the forces that be, had no influence on the outcome.

Its BS  , iwont spell it out this time

You have more than they do....

• Shermanator91
    35 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 8:39 PM

cool story bro

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 5:56 AM

Now , now, SgtDoodles you are not being very hospitable, we must embrace this player, take him under our wing , show him love and affection, teach him proper manners and then tell him to get the hell out. Lol.

• Medved1000
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 6:00 PM

If those of you that love this game aren't willing to admit the programmers, for whatever reason, definately influence this game, wake up. . I spent some dough upgrading my clubs and in practise rounds I took 10 strokes off my average. Yay. Then when I played in the tournament my clubs on average were 10 yards, sometimes more, short. I went back to the practice round on the same course as the tournament and lo and behold my missing yards returned. For those of you that post and get offended by bad publicity... do you like working for WGT. Instead of fancying up this game, get some programmers who know how to program and maybe try playing real golf so they actually know how a real golf course works. Don't get me wrong. This game has the potential to be great. But it needs work. Please note, I can spell, have manners and a good command of English.

• asugunnu
    48 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 8:23 PM

azbrlllazbrlllulla

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 8:33 PM

Medved1000:
    If those of you that love this game aren't willing to admit the programmers, for whatever reason, definately influence this game, wake up. . I spent some dough upgrading my clubs and in practise rounds I took 10 strokes off my average. Yay. Then when I played in the tournament my clubs on average were 10 yards, sometimes more, short. I went back to the practice round on the same course as the tournament and lo and behold my missing yards returned. For those of you that post and get offended by bad publicity... do you like working for WGT. Instead of fancying up this game, get some programmers who know how to program and maybe try playing real golf so they actually know how a real golf course works. Don't get me wrong. This game has the potential to be great. But it needs work. Please note, I can spell, have manners and a good command of English.

108 ranked rounds and this is the gibberish you spit out.    You give no precise examples of these deviations, ie. wind, club selection, spin.  You give nothing, except as noted above gibberish.   These forums if used properly can be a very useful tool to learn and to teach others.   What you choose to do with them is your choice!  

I am all for speaking your mind and such, but speak it from experience, not the lack there of.   

Cheers,

b0gey

RSS