Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 4:42 PM

YankeeJim:
    LOL-the charade has a new angle. 

now you got me jungle jim, took you a year. You are a basket case. You and your legends, run around trying to find something, so that the message of you being ego maniacs will get diluted, ok, you got me, i am a fireman for the city of new orleans, and I put out fires in new york, we have a long hose that reaches to the suburbs of new york, and have saved long island from burning down. Now little mind, you  got something. 

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 5:03 PM

x1524807:
    with you name, why in heavens name would I want to meet you

Well, you see.  I understand that it is tough to be sociable and polite, I have this problem too.  But you intrigue me, and I wanted to meet you in person so that way I can have you sign off on a release form.  It is for my thesis on the psychoanisia forms (ie. Crazy People). 

LC

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 5:21 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:
    Well, you see.  I understand that it is tough to be sociable and polite

strange little man, stay away from me,  my skin is itching

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 5:25 PM

Soulcatcher:
    .need some popcorn...

my motto is always leaving them laughing, but soul catcher, this crowd has no sense of humor, they just want to buy the easy version, have someone call them a legend. Then when you explain that, they go crazy. I am glad you are enjoying, and i will try and bring more comic relief to you, in fact, I promise the best is yet to come

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 5:27 PM

x1524807:
    You and your legends,

Uh, hate to break it to you but I have all the best stuff and I still don't get to be a Legend. That takes more skill than I have. I don't personally have any Legends in my possession.

Oh, and btw, I'm nowhere near that mess on the coast. Me and my big brain. Now if it's ok by you I'm going to trudge back to my cave and bandage up my knuckles-dang things keep scraping the ground and I am quite bored by your silliness. 

Niters there sweetcheeks.  :-)

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 6:19 PM

YankeeJim:
    Niters there sweetcheeks.

ooooo, u give me an itch, also

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 6:45 PM

x1524807:
    I promise the best is yet to come

The best to come?...... Would be for you to just QUIT as in VANISH. Everyone is sick and tired of you and your BULLS<>T. 

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 6:51 PM

x1524807:

Stencil, you are so right, it is a great game, just some of the people are crappy

Hey x I'm on YJ, Swanny, LC, Neil and their side. DEFINITELY not yours. I just haven't been posting on this thread because you obviously are very strong minded and will not be persuaded and you often argue on these threads in an absurd inhuman way. So i don't get in arguments with you.

Stencil

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 6:56 PM

x1524807:

some of my students are laughing their heads off at you poor souls ONE COMMENTED, HOW CAN THAT NEIL BE SO DUMB

Please I ask PLEASE quit brainwashing our young minds into your ridiculous thoughts.I do applaud you of getting together a posse for yourself.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 6:56 PM

x w/many numbers meet fellow WGT member...

The two of you are a match made in heaven.  I know you say you are married, but he may your soul mate.  Here is a link to my dating site....

www.b0geyWGTmatches.com

Cheers,

b0gey

RSS