Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lag issues when putting

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 21 2013 6:48 PM (2 replies)
  • ShooterMcKrausen
    11 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2010 8:36 PM

Ive been having a problem with a laggy swing meter, but only when putting.So laggy im shanking every 2 foot putt i attempt. I try to let it swing thru and try again , over and over until clock almost wears out and it never clears up. checked my connection and all is good. I noticed it started right about the same time the commercials started, and the 1st day the commercials started the game was unplayable, laggin out, droppin players etc. I have a hard enough time trying to deal with all the glitches in this game like whats up with the 7th hole on edgewood while playing blitz? Still never seen anyone hit the green. Im sure that topics been covered, but i wonder if wgt has ever heard of a patch? Probably to busy programming new clubs for everyone to waste coin on while still having to deal with glitches and inconcistencies.Wgt needs to understand that the gameplay is the most important part of any video game, and all glitches can be patched, just asking for a little effort.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 7:15 AM

ShooterMcKrausen:
    I have a hard enough time trying to deal with all the glitches in this game like whats up with the 7th hole on edgewood while playing blitz? Still never seen anyone hit the green.

Shooter, try adding the Starter SW to your bag for the 7th, hit it full, no backspin.

Here's a replay using the starter SW with a Tour GI-S ball, , might work with a starter ball if you play with top spin a little.

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=07c51264-aa35-4770-bf6e-9e5500f8f2e0

• StrokerTX
    1 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2013 6:48 PM

andyson:

ShooterMcKrausen:
    I have a hard enough time trying to deal with all the glitches in this game like whats up with the 7th hole on edgewood while playing blitz? Still never seen anyone hit the green.

Shooter, try adding the Starter SW to your bag for the 7th, hit it full, no backspin.

Here's a replay using the starter SW with a Tour GI-S ball, , might work with a starter ball if you play with top spin a little.

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=07c51264-aa35-4770-bf6e-9e5500f8f2e0

I am havinh the "lag" problem when putting only.  The swing meter works fine with drives or any other shots . The only tome it lags is wgen putting and it's costing my average. I can't cp,plete a game most times.

RSS