Lets get this *** going :)

The give away thread will be posted on on  7/1 2015

And thank you for joining jb6000.

OPY

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2015 2:17 PM

opyeuclid:

You the Santa will not have a " Day "  to watch , But rather just watch for the 12 days and pick some one or two .

You the Santa can Gift any time / day of this event , If you see a post on the first day or 4th day and you like it ,, go for it ,

How do we know if the person has already been gifted ?

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2015 2:34 PM

opyeuclid:
     I will save the 1st reply on that thread for a place to post the names of gift winners ,  If you do send a gift please let me know so I can update the names .

that way a Santa will see if the name / gift was sent , I also am pertnear sure that if a person has that said putter / Driver from one Santa that they can not recive or have 2 of the same clubs .

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 11:10 AM

Hey Opy, I've only just seen this thread and would like to be a Santa again if wanted. It looks like the other thread is getting a great response from people needing equipment, and I'm sure I could help make a few people happy this July.

Ade

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 12:05 PM

adeypa:
    I've only just seen this thread and would like to be a Santa

Please join in , If you do send a gift please let me know who and what .

Thank you  .

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 10:26 PM

I'm in  -  i will watch the second post of the thread for the list of those already gifted and be sure to be quick and chose my recipient before anyone of you other white bearded chubby folk move on him/ her.

:)

• amateur4sure
    2,233 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 12:52 PM

Right guys... Hope I`m in the right thread?

I can`t offer much..Santa`s sack is fairly light but maybe a pack of balls etc If it helps somebody I would really like to join in..!

Just let me know please...

Chris

(Thanks Paul for setting me on the right track sir!)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 2:37 PM

4sure ,  I will respond to you in that other thread for the event that is coming up . this thread is from July .

OPY

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 3:22 PM

I don't have any credits to buy gifts but I will happily make some trophies, banners, logo's,  etc for CC's or profile pics for individual players.

This kind of stuff -

• PAGES
RSS