Help › Forums

Re: Empty the trash

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 23 2015 2:06 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 1:22 PM

PaulTon,,,,,did you design the game???,,,do you know ALL the intricacy's about their ability's to program???,,,i think NOT,,,,,you sure seem to know it all,,,at least in your little world,,,,,every time i see you post (which is well over 5000 times now) you're trying to correct or demean somebody else's idea or opinion,,,,,,,,,,,

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 2:39 PM

DaveStrock:
    every time i see you post (which is well over 5000 times now) you're trying to correct or demean somebody else's idea or opinion,,,,,,,,,,,

Not every time, let's keep this to the truth. 

I only demean the tin foil hat brigade or the bigots. 

So, here's what you should have said -

DaveStrock:
    every time i see you post (which is well over 5000 times now) you're trying to inform somebody else's idea or opinion,,,,,,,,,,,

Happy to help (as always)

Paul.

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 10:24 PM

PaulTon:
    Swing and a miss...
    Paul, I've been meaning to ask you this for a while. Are you VT? Please don't be seething or on the verge at my question.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 11:05 PM

PaulTon:
    I think you only get the ball if you log in on the day of the freebie?

Yep - log in or play a game / inscribe for a tourney.

I've received VT freebies without playing a stroke ;)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2015 1:53 AM

Stobsbee:

PaulTon:
    Swing and a miss...
    Paul, I've been meaning to ask you this for a while. Are you VT? Please don't be seething or on the verge at my question.

LOL, No (although I have taken some style pointers from him) but he doesn't live far from me!

Have you been loitering in Scottish football forums? Small world. Jeez, now I'll need to steal my GIF's from a new source!

If you watch BT sport on Sunday lunchtime I'll give you a wave from the match - as the mighty Greenock Morton take on the newest team to the Scottish leagues - The Glasgow Ringers.

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2015 8:49 AM

PaulTon:
    Have you been loitering in Scottish football forums?
    Yep. I read P+B, I don't post, mainly to keep up with the latest news and match reports on my wee team, Stenny.

• MULLZA
    946 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2015 12:21 PM

a bellsdyke 11 could beat stenhousemuir lol

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2015 2:06 PM

I have no doubt they probably would Mullza, but Stenny have been my Scottish team for over 50 years. I moved from London to Dundee 7 years ago and one of the first things I did was to fulfill a lifetime ambition and visit Ochilview Park and see The Warriors play. Sad? I know, and they got gubbed by East Fife.

• PAGES
RSS