Help › Forums

Empty the trash

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 23 2015 2:06 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 10:26 PM

I had nearly 200 garbage (freebie) balls from wgt in my bag that i would never use,,it took nearly 2 hours to get rid of them by hitting them ob or in the water,,,my bag is much lighter now and a whole lot less clutter,,,i personally find those free balls totally useless.......WGT when you're feeling generous at times which we do appreciate,,could you match those free balls to what we have in use?.like the Nikes most of us advanced players who've paid their dues use,,..if not you can keep them,,i don't need them or want them,,to me they are useless,,,,,,,thanks for the kind gesture anyway....

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 10:37 PM

There is an X above each type of ball. If you click it the balls disappear.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 1:16 AM

DaveStrock:

.WGT when you're feeling generous at times which we do appreciate

Sounds it...........Glad im not giving you a xmas present.

What did you think the "x" was for.....a spot the ball competition pfft

Bubbs

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 1:37 AM

bubbsboy:
    What did you think the "x" was for.....a spot the ball competition pfft

Aww crap.......I thought it was.....and the more i Xed out the better the chances.....oh well.

I just do not understand people complaining that they weigh the bag down, or they have no use. I am sure there are others who do appreciate it. I can understand why the pizza man used to get annoyed!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 1:41 AM

DaveStrock:
    my bag is much lighter now and a whole lot less clutter

No, no it isn't, the balls were never in your bag, they were in your inventory.

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 5:09 AM

I don't understand why folk complain at something they are getting for free. The balls they give out are good enough to practice playing UEL  or playing the free weekly competitions or friendly alt shot games. My 2  best ever CTTH scores have  been with the freebie balls and my best ever 18 holes on Bandon was with a free one. Also if you get good at hitting the ding with them, you should have no problem when you go back to playing  your usual ball. And If you don't want to use them it's not like they are taking up space in you locker or garage. You hardly get anything for free on here take what you can is what I say.

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 8:58 AM

Thanks for the info on the x next to the ball,,it will make it much easier to toss the useless balls out,,,,i'm amazed how many of you missed my point on this thread,,,didn't i say i appreciated the kind gesture of the free balls???,,,YES I DID!!!!!!!!,,my point is the least WGT could do is match the ball we normally use on a daily basis,,,,PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 11:38 AM

DaveStrock:
    my point is the least WGT could do is match the ball we normally use on a daily basis

Your idea of "the least WGT could do" would need some kind of program running inside the game that would have to go through EVERY players bag to see what ball they are using and then select the appropriate ball to gift.

Swing and a miss...

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 12:24 PM

I wonder if WGT sent the Heart ball to the 9,900,000 idle accounts?  And an e-mail too?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 12:38 PM

andyson:

I wonder if WGT sent the Heart ball to the 9,900,000 idle accounts?  And an e-mail too?

E-mailing every account would be easy enough but I think you only get the ball if you log in on the day of the freebie?

• PAGES
RSS