Deleted Post

Mon, Jan 18 2016 10:36 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2016 6:12 PM

Stobsbee:

hakman123:
    Maybe they simply want to know the score needed to win - how safe vs aggressive they need to play.
    I don't play RGs but I thought that you cannot see RG leaderboards until the tournament has completed. Has this been changed?

I'm no expert on RGs -- but my understanding is that scores are not shown while the tournament is filling up -- as WGT do not want you to know what scores have already been posted (you won't enter if there is a super low score).

The RG round you completed is not even shown in your score history right after you complete your round - to prevent others looking up your scores and finding it.

Once the RG is full - then your completed score is posted, and the leaderboard is available to anyone who has posted a score.

I assume that people who wait the 12 hrs have access to the scores from another player who has completed their round.

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2016 6:19 PM

Stobsbee:

hakman123:
    Maybe they simply want to know the score needed to win - how safe vs aggressive they need to play.

I don't play RGs but I thought that you cannot see RG leaderboards until the tournament has completed. Has this been changed?

You can see once the 50 fill up. I suppose OP can try out brackets as they open to all once completed and aren't locked for the ones competing in same bracket previously. Either way unless its a quick 50c RG no one is missing out on anything with the wait period.

pdb1:

I don't play them but I have said before , that 12 hour round is very difficult to make if you have a job . Or other obligations . They likely intend to play but just can't get there in time . 

Yep very valid point.
  • thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 10:13 AM

i dont think so once 50 players have finished it finished.so waiting is bs cant play again till the 50 players finish

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 10:17 AM

then dont sign up till you can play not very difficult

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 10:22 AM

i do not want to be last i play when i sign up

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 11:44 AM

thekidispure:

i do not want to be last i play when i sign up

if you dont want to be last to play sign up earlier then

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 2:15 PM

wow good loser reply like the rest

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 10:22 PM

thekidispure:
    I do not want to be last. I play when I sign up

FTFY

If you used some semblance of proper sentence structure you won't get answers like you did.

• PAGES
RSS