Forums

Help › Forums

Re: intro 1st post, question of exp in balls, and water?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 5 2016 8:09 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2016 11:21 AM

tjune2016:
    No-one cares what I say

Fixed for ya.

Too funny and your posts make me think the infamous Pipeman or Fancygirl (his other half of his split personality) - neither whom incidentally show up in a player search now, may have had a second/third/fourth coming.. 

Then with the same rhetoric and same lack of skills, look what the cat drags in. Co-incidence? Probably but same old tin foil tripe. Or maybe it is those one in a trillion with such limited mental capacity....and they just happen to find WGT...... 

@the OP.

Good first post and objective. Yes the game is run as a business, and the model is that people upgrade and balls is the #1 revenue earner from players.

Getting the mix of right browser, optimizing your PC and getting the right flash version will vastly improve your game play. Unfortunately the end user needs to do this and from time to time, it seems like we jump through hoops to play!

No one set of advice will work, as it depends on your PC, flash and browser you use. I did have issues when I moved to Win 10, but using Maxthon partially stopped this (wireless mouse can also be an issue) but general tinkering I have a pretty smooth meter most of the time.

Also monitor your CPU usage as you play - killing background tasks can help a lot, especially if RAM is tight on your system.

This game does take a lot of learning, and when players do not bother to learn all shots and courses, they come undone bu masters tier.

Search the forum for tips....for those who take the time to learn reap the benefits! (note to Tj).

Set goals but most importantly, have fun.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2016 1:51 PM

tjune2016:
    I do not care what anyone says

So, why are you reading the forum?

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2016 11:49 PM

shaunlewie:

i click mouse and line keeps going and registers delayed moments after released finger thus resulting in a lost ball

One question, are you using a wired or wireless mouse?  I've read quite a lot of posts saying wireless mice can cause delay, either by simply not being quick enough or when the batteries are getting low.  

tjune2016:

I do not care what anyone says, most of the problems we face lost balls meter issues are all  WGT doings. Example , wind at back Green 90 yds away. I will us a 90 yd club   because wind is with me and hit at 90%,   I hit the ding balls goes 20 to far goes in right bunker.  how did this happen??  They mess with your shots thats how it happen. Only ones on here who have no trouble work for WGT. Enough said.

What?  It went 20 yards too far and finished in the right hand bunker?  Get your bullcrap worked out in your stupid head before you embarrass yourself here with your drivel.

Time to go, it's the WGT picnic today. 

What a fucktard.

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 3:24 PM

@ Shaunlewie

First thing, why do you spell your name wrong!!?  ;)    It should be Sean!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the game but unfortunately many people do.  You'll hear from both sides.  Wgt works just fine or it sucks lol.  For me, Wgt has always been a crap shoot.  Sometimes its fine and other times, not so much.  I took a 5 month break earlier this year and am currently on one again.  Previous post about it:  http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/432452/2960054.aspx#2960054

As far as your gamer comments, your swing meter don't care lol ^^.  You could be an ace or a noob and get the same treatment.  I dabbled in semi-pro BO1/BO3 tournaments, ladders, and game battles but trust me, my Wgt meter doesn't give a flying F..K. (nor does anyone else, as I'm sure they'll be glad to tell ya lol).

So take it as a game which sometimes we love, and other times we hate.  Above all, it's a great platform to meet new people, friends, and simply have fun.  When it's not fun I do other stuff like play BF1 and Underwater Basket Weaving (could happen!).

Cheers.  Sean.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 7:47 PM

HIOSoon:

tjune2016:
    Only ones on here who have no trouble work for WGT. Enough said.

enough already ! Lol

Status: I am in a Country Club now. Please do not ask me to join another one.

tjune2016 does not belong to a Country Club.

Well, at least the hat brings out your eyes.:)

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 8:15 AM

tjune2016:

I do not care what anyone says, most of the problems we face lost balls meter issues are all  WGT doings.

ROTFLMAO.

Whatever excuse works for you, but the lamest excuse for a bad shot any WGT player can use is "That shot was WGT's fault".

Players using that excuse all the time rarely get better at playing WGT because they never bother figuring out how they keep f-ing'up shots/putts.

• ScottyAKing
    176 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 8:09 PM

There may well be issues with WGT itself, flash and/or browser lag, but I have no doubt the biggest glitch in the game is me!

• PAGES
RSS