Help › Forums

Re: rude and rash

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 8 2017 9:07 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 9:04 PM

been here since 2009.  seen many jerks, played with a few!  i can honestly say 99.9% of all the persons who play golf here are worth the effort.  i am also aware that the jerks usually don't hang around long when they find out no one pays attention to them they tend to disappear, and then there are the henry's!  do not despare the bad don't last long enuff to make a true difference.  my nickle.

ps, i've been a cardiac cripple since dec 1999, 17 years.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 10:23 PM

Kopf hoch Friedel - lass Dich von solchen A... nicht unterkriegen!

Block and forget!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 1:26 AM

Last game I had with strangers was over 2 year ago. I had a profile pic of a column outside of a vegas hotel. One of the walking dead I was playing commented saying was it my mother's tombstone......mmmmmmmmmmm.  Now I'm a lover of violence toward scum suckers and of course i could not grab him so it stayed with me. Hence never again for me to play that format.

Plenty reliable folk out there mate...just play with those and best wishes.

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2017 8:36 PM

Don't let idiots like that get to you Friedel. Life is to short to let some miserable slack brained moron take away your enjoyment of anything. 

Friend request sent and should you need a round I will be more than happy to play.

SP

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 5:16 AM

It's already been said enough times but I'll do it once more anyway:

Ignore the idiots, there are so many who feel safe behind their monitor because they cannot be seen or reached by anyone else.  Some pimple covered kid who has his lunch money stolen from him every day in school thinks he can be Conan the Barbarian in the great anonymous world we call the internet.

They're like dogs, the little pesky ones are always the ones yapping round your feet and pissing you off.  The big ones that could eat them in one gulp stay quiet and respectful.  They have nothing to prove.

Ignore them.  They ain't worth it.

• ReisR
    341 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 6:20 AM

ostfriedel:

Why do I write this here? Two reasons. First: I am really angry. Second: I wish that people here and anywhere might think before they open their mouth to speak.

Don't feel discouraged Friedel. There are plenty of good players at WGT that stick to fair play and enjoy a round of virtual golf without hassling anyone. I am sure You will get to know those who are worth sharing a round of fun golf.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 8:28 AM

Friedel  i have been with WGT for 7 years now ,  one thing i know for sure  for every A Hole,i have  played with( not so many )      There is 98%   of members that are great .  So turn the page, i did  

find some regular members that will play with you .  Many here have shown  their class .     Francois        

• amateur4sure
    2,233 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 9:07 AM

Hi friedel,  Like many before me bud friend request sent..

All about the Fun and Company, No time for those pond scum life is too short..

I`m Chris and would love a fun Friendly game with plenty of Good banter..!!

• PAGES
RSS