Help › Forums

rude and rash

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 8 2017 9:07 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ostfriedel
    2,052 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 5:24 PM

I am Friedel and 53 years old. Dunno if I will become 60. I had a bad heart attack in march 2016. Not less than 3 surgerys were needed to save my life. Now I am on high medication. I cannot leave my house very often now. I am not able to walk a long way. That is my situation. I like to play some golf here from time to time, it is fun, also that i am not such a good player I once was and never will be again.

Yesterday I had an alternate with a friend of mine and two of his friends. One was a champion from belgium, let`s call him M. We were about to loose, and surely I didn`t play very well, cause I had a bad feel of sickness underway.

That belgium, who didn`t know me at all, never played with me, never talked a word with me at all, began to attack and insult me. Said bad things like that he never played with such a hack before and so on. Since that I know that I am not alone here with an illness. In my case it`s the heart, in his case it`s his brain.

Why do I write this here? Two reasons. First: I am really angry. Second: I wish that people here and anywhere might think before they open their mouth to speak.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 5:31 PM

friend invite sent hit  me for a game if you want to

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 5:48 PM

I'd be honored to play a few rounds........  friend request sent.

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 6:07 PM

Friedel, Life has a way of self-correcting these sort of folks.  You need to think of Y-O-U and let it go.  As you've already seen there are people here on WGT who'd enjoy a round or two with you.  I also sent you a FR.  Invite me if you see me green.  Happy New Year and prayers out to you from Atlanta, GA.  Paul

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 6:42 PM

Also sending friend request, would be honored to play and share some chat and laughs.

Mark

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 6:54 PM

pmm711:

Friedel, Life has a way of self-correcting these sort of folks.  You need to think of Y-O-U and let it go.  As you've already seen there are people here on WGT who'd enjoy a round or two with you.  I also sent you a FR.  Invite me if you see me green.  Happy New Year and prayers out to you from Atlanta, GA.  Paul

Agreed...........  pretty damn good motto there.      Atlanta??---  Sheeesh  Being a Tech Grad and having had the pleasure of visiting family and friends over the Holidays....  I can safely say I don't miss that 85/285 crap at all.......  Happy to be a neighbor just to the north of you.....  

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 6:55 PM

I'm sorry to hear about this.  Some people take even a"friendly" game way too seriously.   Don't let a jerk get you down.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 7:50 PM

In all my time here, I've only had the misfortune of crossing paths with a handful of jerks. I'd have to say 99% of the people I've played have been courteous & friendly, however, we all know they're out there. Take satisfaction in knowing that if they bring their miserable attitudes to an online game, their lives probably reflect the same, and people probably treat them accordingly, or, if they're feeling generous, with pity.

Doc :)

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 8:00 PM

ostfriedel:
    Two reasons. First: I am really angry

Invite me if you need a challenge

When this happens to me, I go to the airport

Some random guy playing the shiznick out of that piano. I heard he fingered a girl a long time ago & she is still having orgasms

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 8:47 PM

LuckySkreet:

pmm711:

Agreed...........  pretty damn good motto there.      Atlanta??---  Sheeesh  Being a Tech Grad and having had the pleasure of visiting family and friends over the Holidays....  I can safely say I don't miss that 85/285 crap at all.......  Happy to be a neighbor just to the north of you.....  

I had the pleasure to meet Paul and his family last year (they were playing host and driver for Mags' U.S. visit). Great, great people.

I used to live in Newnan and party in Atlanta every weekend and I have to agree on the insane roadways :-) 

Friedel... Sad thing about the internet is that it allows punks, low-lifes, scum of society, and fakes to mingle and spout their crap with the good people. In person, face to face, these same people wouldn't open their mouths.

Ignore and move on. Good luck with your health. 

• PAGES
RSS