Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Run!!!!

Thu, Feb 2 2017 6:02 AM (25 replies)
  • MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2017 9:23 AM

Mcduff61:

You are right OP, what you described is exactly what WGT does, there is a law firm at this moment creating a class action lawsuit against top golf and its subsidiaries for the WGT game, not for the top golf restaurant/bar/golf gimmick, that lawsuit is further along and also is supported by the B.B.B. ..

as far as the comments from the wgt players in this forum that you call morons, they are all wannabe wgt employees(keep dreaming) and moron is way too nice..

Oh dear.

Was the door unlocked again?  We really have to have another word with the carers.

• 0000rb3
    270 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2017 9:43 AM

NRencich:
    It's just frustrating at time that when you click and watch the meter continue to run more than what normal lag I expect is when it gets irritating.

I know exactly what you are talking about NR. I have had this as well. Not necessarily on water holes, but I have had it. Even if you click it perfectly on the ding, you get the excellent circle....then the meter goes 1/2" further and you say bye bye ball...or at least good shot. If you don't ding it, it still flashes for a meter stop...but the meter continues on.

I use Edge in Windows 10, and have found ways around the stuff "that isn't WGT" ;-)

You have done some good things, and there may be other things you can do to help.

Message me, and maybe we can sort some things out for you.

• NRencich
    44 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2017 10:51 AM

Shouldn't the pro shop carry ball retrievers??  

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2017 8:48 PM

Oh yes indeed they should, put em right beside the 2nd hand balls.  Tee's as well, sell them in 25 hit lots. Give you an extra 3 yards every time you use one....

• DavidkCross
    964 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2017 3:15 AM

Lutjanid:

put em right beside the 2nd hand balls.

Haha Jacko can you keep some 2nd hand Max pros for me :-)

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2017 6:02 AM

A meter that runs on after the click sounds like a Browser/flash combo that doesn't work well together. Sounds like you are using Chrome or an updated version of a Chrome based browser that uses pepper flash only. Even with PPAPI pepper flash working better than it did earlier it is still sluggish when compare NPAPI flash. If this is the case you could try what some are doing. Yankee Jim and I use Comodo Dragon version 29.1.0,0 as apposed version 52.15.23.664. Using an older version like we do we are able to use either type of flash. And as NPAPI flash works so much better than PPAPI pepper flash we choose to run that type of flash.I keep my flash updtaed but YJ feels strongl;y about using the version that he has and keeps it at version 18. Both versions work well. You can use Google to find an older version of Comodo Dragon and give it a try.

One word of caution. When  and if you do try it.  Completely uninstall Comodo Dragon and all user profiles or you wont be able to install an older version unless you install the older version under a different name in its own folder.

If you choose to get a new mouse you should get one with adjustable polling rate.

3 good ones are Razer Death Adder Mad Catz R.A.T. 3 or R.A.T. 5. or Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum. I find the the Logitech is best for me. Notice I said best for me. That is because it has a smaller foot print making it easier for me with my short stubby fingers to hit the ding.

No matter what mouse you choose learn your mouse. Every mouse I have ever used in this game has what I call a live spot. A spot on the button where the mouse reacts to the click much sooner. Experiment during practice until you find that spot. That is why the logitech is best for me because the smaller foot print makes it easier to click on the live spot, The other 2 makes it difficult to click on the live spot consistently due to the size and shape of them.

RSS