Forums

Help › Forums

Re: free credits !! what a scam!!

Thu, Jun 14 2012 9:53 AM (45 replies)
  • DAD111
    582 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 2:07 AM

Fepo1:

I too have taken many surveys and received many credits.  I too am exasperated with the surveys I have taken and after 30 to 60 minutes of questions am declared unqualified..... Really pisses me off.  Now on top of that the "more credits" bar at the bottom of the carrisel gives me commercials to watch and then no credits...After spending between 2 and 10 minutes watching these things then getting nothing makes me wonder.

These videos award you 'views earned'.....usually 2 views per video. You can then exchange your views for credits.

Bob.

• vitoandolini
    175 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 10:21 PM

Lately it seems no vids or surveys are worth a hill of beans......I have sent reports to Live Gamer & WGT with no action being taken other than the standard reply, your report has been noted.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 5:44 AM

Vito, have Luca Brasi pay them a visit. ;-)

• whiteeagle147
    58 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 9:41 AM

On top of that if you complain to much live gamers cut the a mount of your videos down!!!! So do not complain to much!!!!!

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 9:43 AM

Yesterday I was able to complete 1 of 3 surveys attempted for 75 credits. The one completed was directly through the  MyView offer link. I missed both of the Peanut Labs surveys on the "Take Surveys" tab but they did give me 8 credits total for the attempts. The system worked for me. It usually does.

The survey system should be difficult. After all, WGT is offering us a way to play the game cash-free. I appreciate that they even make the effort. Yes, they are selling the advertising space and making their money on us that way but once you click on that link it's entirely the survey company's dime and control, not WGTs.

Glitches and bugs do happen here (as we saw yesterday) but the vast majority of complaints I read about surveys and survey methods should be directed right at the survey companies.

By this morning it seemed all the videos were again working correctly. Even the video that was jamming up the system yesterday correctly gave me the 2 views per view.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 9:53 AM

The surveys do work, but everyone isn't going to qualify with every attempt. Surveys seem more friendly when you actually need the credits.

RSS