Forums

Help › Forums

free credits !! what a scam!!

Thu, Jun 14 2012 9:53 AM (45 replies)
  • Nainotreve
    36 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2012 10:49 AM

I get same where you have to validate your query.. over and over and over and over again... then i signed up to netflix and never got credits when i quried it they said they would give credits in next 5-7 days...that was 2 weeks ago...

Kenny B

• rp1966
    46 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2012 1:38 PM

I have fully completed 5 of the "Opinion Survey" the 150 credit ones since last Thursday and received diddly squat.

I have contacted WGT and so far haven't hear back. I am owed 750 credits. Today I sent off the screenshot showing confirmation I had fully completed it.

Don't even get me started on the infernal Jesse J Blackberry Ad that I have watched at least 30 times and got NOTHING and I cannot get the damned thing off my computer!!

• Siemor
    3 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 6:10 AM

That’s fine, if you are disqualified BEFORE taking the ENTIRE Survey! Put some controls on the companies like you control the number of videos for views we can watch. You are all on top of us!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 10:51 AM

Ever wonder what happens to all your personal information after you're disqualified for taking the entire survey???  Hehehe...

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 12:25 PM

Siemor:

Dude,

You can’t cry Racism if your a White guy! Read the Rules!

Made my day with this one! lmao....so true.

Same rules apply to a male crying rape

• tony48
    513 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 12:55 PM

I have fully completed 5 of the "Opinion Survey" the 150 credit ones since last Thursday and received diddly squat.

I have contacted WGT and so far haven't hear back. I am owed 750 credits. Today I sent off the screenshot showing confirmation I had fully completed it.

Don't even get me started on the infernal Jesse J Blackberry Ad that I have watched at least 30 times and got NOTHING and I cannot get the damned thing off my computer!!

Yep same thing here used to be reliable 150 a day.Would like to hear if this sorted.

• 2timeWinner
    29 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2012 10:12 AM

i got news for ya    nobody here qualify's either unless u tell them u r a mexican woman withe 25 fn kids     its all a bunch of bs      wgt has made it so bad.  its not fun to play any more unless u have all the top gear and the most expincive balls the offer.  ime thinking about organizing a boycot against the greedy fkr's  ANY ONE INTERESTED???

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2012 10:36 AM

After contacting TrialPay, I got a e-mail response from Kelly stating Opinion Survey is looking into the reason why their surveys are not paying out after completing an Opinion survey. All the rest of the surveys are paying out fine for me upon completion.

Surveys are paid out by an automated tracking device after completing a survey. TrialPay says it can not manually credit WGT accounts.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2012 11:25 AM

After reading this thread i thought i'll give a survey ago. Good news folks, did one for $450 (about electronic devises)..it took 20 mins and i was paid instantly. I guess its just luck or that fact i haven't done one in about 18 months.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2012 11:51 AM

Good point Griffygriff... perhaps the survey companies are on to those that take surveys over and over, not to provide valuable information to the survey companies, but to pad their WGT accounts.

I can't be sure of this... could be wrong... but guessing that most of the survey complainers try to take those puppies on a terifically repetitive basis.  If I'm the survey company I don't want those opinions ad infinitum... they don't effectively add to the marketing data base.

WGT shoud put a limit on surveys... i.e. one per person per category.

RSS