'nuff said

In TEN years have not receive a proper physics update

'nuff said

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2018 9:58 PM

lonnieskinner:

W0W, an h0nest pers0n, wh0 knew.

A dishonest honest person you mean lol....WGT please delete this thread it is retarded . 

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2018 9:59 PM

LEDzZzEPP:

JFidanza:

This game is from 2008 

'nuff said

'nuff said

Come on man then why are you still playing and posting hate responses ?? Your young man arent you ? This game is fun and you know it. 

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2018 10:28 AM

Yeah, it was a lot of fun. But even as andyson said 'the game has gone downhill' and that's with the updates.  

Here's the problem I have, they boast the most realistic game but that is no doubt in regard to the images of the golf course.

No draw and fade on the IRON shots, (yes your driver can do it) but this is not addressed by WGT to the newcomers.

I don't know how many weeks I went trying to successfully draw or fade onto a diagonal green with front bunkers etc.* only to be told and proved (and by my own extensive testing) that IT CAN'T BE DONE ON WGT.

The meter spikes and crap like that are the worst and WGT is the only golf game on wiki that has a paragraph about how the meter performance it sketchy. 

* how a draw/fade could make the gameplay more like real golf: 

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/237339/1715057.aspx#1715057  

If WGT implements draw and fade into it's approaches (irons) I will start STREAMING WGT again on twitch like I did years ago. That was fun doing shows w/ YANCY, some clips are still on youtube w/ the 'alien pods and eggs'  That was the most fun having him call in to the show.   

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2018 2:25 PM

pjctas0822:

LEDzZzEPP:

JFidanza:

This game is from 2008 

'nuff said

'nuff said

Come on man then why are you still playing and posting hate responses ?? Your young man arent you ? This game is fun and you know it. 

Yes, im young, the game it's fun, & the physics haven't received a proper update in TEN years

Seems hard for some people accept others have a different opinion, this is a place to share thoughts, so

• PAGES
RSS