Re: Hey WGT

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 10 2017 3:27 PM (23 replies)
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 8:43 PM

Robert1893:

Hackaroon:
    uh, nobody said anything about purchasing a license for the life of a golf ball when I purchase a golf ball. So I'm renting it for however long WGT sees fit? LMAO.

From the FAQ:

How are these balls different from the ball I already have in my bag?

The golf balls for sale in the Pro Shop will give you some additional benefits over the basic ball you are given when you create an account. The new balls can give you additional distance, spin and feel.

Purchased balls also have a durability factor and they will wear out as you use them.

Yes it's all summed up in that one key word:  durability

• Hackaroon
    31 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 11:57 PM

You all have been very helpful with your feedback regarding my opinion of the ball purchase policy. Obviously my thinking has been way out of line and I do apologize for making waves. The program is great fun and I sincerely wish all of whom responded to my posts continued  enjoyment of this wonderful game. Peace~

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 9:40 AM

@Hackaroon

No worries. Peace to you as well. And sincerely: good on you for this ^ post. Well done.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 3:27 PM

@Hackaroon,

I'm glad you have a better understanding of how it works now.  i appreciate your last post on this subject and I do hope if you have questions in the future you will return to the forum.

Most of us here that respond will try to help anyone that asks.  However sometimes some of us get a bit ticked off at the tone some people take.  Please try and enjoy the game as it is a lot of fun most of the time as you already know, even during some of those what the...moments.

Hit 'em where you're aiming,

RSS