Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Buying name balls or getting them with credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 19 2011 5:11 PM (3 replies)
  • johnnylaptop
    29 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 10:29 AM

WGT doesn't tell you but the balls are only good for 120 to 150 shots then they are taken away from you.

Pretty un fair in my mind.

Just letting you know.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 12:41 PM

The site has to make money. If it didn't do this then it would have to charge green fees.

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 2:03 PM

johnnylaptop:

WGT doesn't tell you but the balls are only good for 120 to 150 shots then they are taken away from you.

Pretty un fair in my mind.

Is this suppose to be some sort of revelation??? Unfair... No, it's called doing your homework before you buy something online.

They may not tell you exactly how many hits each ball has, but they do tell you there is a durability limit in the FAQ's

FAQs:

What is the ball durability limit?

Each ball can only be used for a limited number of shots. The number of hits will be tracked and displayed on the swing interface in the game under the HITS meter. This will give you an estimate of how many hits you have left with that ball. Putts are not counted as a hit to the ball.

You might try reading some more of those FAQs, you may get some answers to more of those nagging question you have.  Remember, Knowledge is Power... Good Luck.

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 5:11 PM

What gets me is no matter what balls you have in the locker,if you run out during a round it auto sets you up with a wgt free rock!

RSS