Re: Older folks playing on WGT.

Mon, Aug 14 2017 9:51 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2017 12:41 AM

dchallenger:

DuwayneCook:
    and that you’re not going to advance your standing without  spending a lot of money.

False.

It may be false for US citizens, but it's true for the rest of the world. I'm Slovenian and never had a single opportunity to earn credits. That meant I had to buy every credit I spent on gear (apart from the change you get for tiering up) with real money. I was lucky/smart/good enough to only need to spend under 100$, cause I learned the game with starter gear and then bought a good G20 set, when I reached master tier. Been able to fund my game with winnings ever since. But most can't ;-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2017 6:11 AM

mkrizan86:
    Been able to fund my game with winnings ever since

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2017 1:43 PM

Lol, I guess that's how it turned out, was a surprise to me as well. But only a wee Lemon one, compared to many ;-)

• pmm711
    5,640 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2017 2:12 PM

DuwayneCook:
    your sex life is now history, without the aid of those little blue pills,

Say what?

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2017 2:26 PM

Friendly PSA of the day...

TMI does not mean Tell More Information.:-)

• PSUTOM
    188 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2017 9:51 AM

I'm an oldster at 79, but my hand eye co-ordination is as good as ever. The real funny part of that statement is that I only have one eye and no fingers on my left hand. So in my case hand eye co-ordination would be a real fun thing in real golf, believe me I tried in my younger day.

I agree with some of the posters who maintain that this game is not age related. I probably will play this game until I' m ready for my dirt nap. Wether I'm good or bad at it makes no difference, I just enjoy playing.

• PAGES
RSS