• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 8:01 AM

:(

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 9:20 AM

CEverett12:

What's HULU ?  Is the offer still good  ?

HULU is an online tv/movie subscription that you can sign up for . Its just like Net Flix or Amazon Prime and so forth . I thought this was the offer you were referring to when I responded to the post . Its still there on the first page of the free credit offers . Its the second offer on the page .

@kavvz there is a free version that you may be able to get .Just google Hulu free download and see if you can get that version .Not sure about the subscription service as that may come under a different set of laws .

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 11:48 AM

I just logged back on and got this-

I didn't realize when I read this thread this morning, that it was a special offer, I just assumed (I know) that the OP was talking about the "Get Free Credits" page, which is where I went to get my credits.

Upon reading the special offer, it reads as though if you wait until Monday or Tuesday you'll receive more credits than offered here, (which is NOT the case)-

"This weekend only get 2,800 credits" as opposed to "This weekend only, get 2,800 credits"...oh, the power of a comma.

@Robert, I'm glad you received your credits, still odd that you got shortchanged.

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 12:02 PM

CEverett12:
    Is the offer still good  ?

It appears to be good all weekend according to my screenshot above.

Good luck.

MC

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 12:46 PM

mrcaddie:
    @Robert, I'm glad you received your credits, still odd that you got shortchanged.

Thanks! Shortly after I posted, my credits took another jump in an amount of about what I was shorted. So, I think I eventually got full credit. 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 3:43 PM

Great to hear Robert.

MC

• CptnMorgan0
    7 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 7:20 PM

Thanks for all of the advice. It proved fruitful. The credits have been received and the process was easy 2 thumbs up !!

CM

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2017 7:25 PM

CptnMorgan0:
    Thanks for all of the advice. It proved fruitful. The credits have been received and the process was easy 2 thumbs up !!

Great to hear CM. Glad you got 'em. Thanks for bringing this to our attention...I would have never known about this without your post.

Thanks for the 2,800 credits!!

MC

• PAGES
RSS