Help › Forums

Re: Players who quit

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 15 2017 4:34 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2017 8:13 AM
    Ongoing complaint with no change from WGT so far. Venting in the forum by lots of disgruntled players has done nothing to change things up to now. I doubt if there will ever be a change to this. Either don't play those types of games, or learn to live with it.
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2017 9:03 AM
    Csunalum:
    Yes I am playing on a tablet, and only for 3 months. I don't know what m/p or a/s means, I'm talking about playing in the rooms for coins. i just played 3 straight games that were all forfeited. Two were because they were about to lose and one was just a disconnection (Which happens sometimes and I'm not upset about). With the scores I was posting on the two games I would of probably been advanced to master. As far how good I am, I don't think that has anything to do with this argument. By the way I don't think I am that bad, and the people that forfeit me certainly don't think that I am bad. I have stopped posting on people's wall, I didn't know it was against the rules. I am not here to cause anyone trouble, I just want to finish a damn game and not waste my time. As I am sure you want as well.
    The mobile platform plays totally different from the pc . I have absolutely no idea as to what goes on in the ways you play on the mobile version . But I do know that quitters are still quitters no matter where you go .Unless you only play people you know then you will always have this problem . It happens on the pc version as well they quit to protect their average or from losing credits . As for posting on others walls just make sure there is no profanity or threats . You arent causing trouble because you are stating your view . Always feel free to do so as its your right . We all voice our opinions here in the forum and can disagree without disrespecting or using profanity . In the end there is no real solution to the problem . I`ve been playing now for 6 years and the problem still remains .So make a friends list as well as a list of those who dont quit on you . Then play only those players and just have fun with the game . Good luck and play well .
  • alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2017 9:50 AM
    Csunalum:
    I'm talking about playing in the rooms for coins. i just played 3 straight games that were all forfeited. Two were because they were about to lose and one was just a disconnection (Which happens sometimes and I'm not upset about). With the scores I was posting on the two games I would of probably been advanced to master.
    Coin games in rooms or "Best of Three" are practice games, they won't promote you. Only ranked strokeplay like the "WK41..." tourneys will, of rising in levels on the tablet.

As for quitters and other unfriendly players, "Block and forget" is all they deserve!
    Unfortunately, it won't keep you from playing them :(
  • STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Sun, Oct 15 2017 4:34 AM
    personally, I don't mind losing to a lower tier player. it helps them move up and have to spend more money on equipment. leaving them wishing they were back at that lower tier
  • PAGES
RSS