Help › Forums

Players who quit

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 15 2017 4:34 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RegisteredGuest1
    4 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2017 6:37 PM
    You know who you are...you're about to lose to a lower-ranked player. HOLY COW! We can't let that happen! Whiners.
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 8:46 AM
    RegisteredGuest1:
    Whiners.
    Uhm.... nevermind
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 5:16 PM
    This topic has become WGT's "Never ending story".
  • dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 9:50 PM
    hpurey:
    RegisteredGuest1:
    Whiners.
    Uhm.... nevermind
    Yeaah, but uhh.......ferget it.
  • Csunalum
    9 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 1:39 AM
    I'm getting sick of it too. I'm starting to post on the players that do that to me on their wall. I know it won't help but it makes me feel good. I also block them. 5 blocked people so far, I anticipate a lot more coming.
  • WGTUniverse
    94 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 10:30 AM
    Csunalum:
    I'm getting sick of it too. I'm starting to post on the players that do that to me on their wall. I know it won't help but it makes me feel good. I also block them. 5 blocked people so far, I anticipate a lot more coming.
    Posting negative comments on players walls is against our community guidelines and can ruin your account status. Blocking them is fine, but don't go to their personal pages and post on their walls please. Also, for anyone reading this, please do not encourage other players to behave in this manner.
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 10:43 AM
    Csunalum:
    Who are you playing ? According to your stats you dont play either M/P or A/S . Or is it due to their quitting that you cant complete a round ? Also looking at your stats as well as the other poster neither one of you are showing scores that would suggest that you are good players . I could be wrong but I dont think so as your profile doesnt lie .
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 11:37 AM
    lonniescott711:
    Who are you playing ? According to your stats you dont play either M/P or A/S

He said on another thread about playing on a tablet, mobile games?

lonniescott711:
    Also looking at your stats as well as the other poster neither one of you are showing scores that would suggest that you are good players . I could be wrong but I dont think so as your profile doesnt lie .

His profile doesn't lie but your interpretation of it can only ever be that. When I see someone that's been a member for about four months, with their last two scores being a 64 at Congressional in the wk41 single (where he sits 2nd) and a 32 at KI in the unlimited, I don't think "he's not very good". He's lots better than I was after four months. Ok there's worse scores before these but still very good four months in and weilding the clubs he has.

Apart from that what has how good he is (or isn't) got to do with what he's talking about?
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 1:03 PM
    DodgyPutter:
    lonniescott711:
    Who are you playing ? According to your stats you dont play either M/P or A/S

He said on another thread about playing on a tablet, mobile games?

lonniescott711:
    Also looking at your stats as well as the other poster neither one of you are showing scores that would suggest that you are good players . I could be wrong but I dont think so as your profile doesnt lie .

His profile doesn't lie but your interpretation of it can only ever be that. When I see someone that's been a member for about four months, with their last two scores being a 64 at Congressional in the wk41 single (where he sits 2nd) and a 32 at KI in the unlimited, I don't think "he's not very good". He's lots better than I was after four months. Ok there's worse scores before these but still very good four months in and weilding the clubs he has.

Apart from that what has how good he is (or isn't) got to do with what he's talking about?
    He`s not that better maybe has better clubs than we did at that level but nothing more . Players like to over state or imply the reason for others quitting a round . They always insinuate its because they are winning all the time like they are great players when they arent . 2 rounds dont equate to being a better player or even a good player . Like you said I have my interpretation and you have yours but players quit rounds for many reasons and the fear of losing is a very minor one .
  • Csunalum
    9 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 6:25 PM
    Yes I am playing on a tablet, and only for 3 months. I don't know what m/p or a/s means, I'm talking about playing in the rooms for coins. i just played 3 straight games that were all forfeited. Two were because they were about to lose and one was just a disconnection (Which happens sometimes and I'm not upset about). With the scores I was posting on the two games I would of probably been advanced to master. As far how good I am, I don't think that has anything to do with this argument. By the way I don't think I am that bad, and the people that forfeit me certainly don't think that I am bad. I have stopped posting on people's wall, I didn't know it was against the rules. I am not here to cause anyone trouble, I just want to finish a damn game and not waste my time. As I am sure you want as well.
  • PAGES
RSS