Re: Burning the midnight oil

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 16 2011 5:00 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 6:09 AM

mantis0014:

I play the game to win and have a bit of fun too. Yes it can very annoying when people run the time down, ya watching the clock run down and ya thinking hurry up will you...lol...then they play there shot. There's nothing that can be done about it and i've got used to it. Sometimes it gives me chance to get up and get another drink or go and find a tree..a bit hard on the links courses...lol.

Not forgetting too, sometimes they can be having meter probs, which can cause the clock to run down because they are doing practice swings until the meter is good.

Cheers

Roger

Dear Roger,

A good reaction and statement there from you, thanks! I will take your advice and try to use it where applicable!

Till next game!

Voy

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 6:22 AM

wn,

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 12:07 PM

in the two weeks it took me to get the funds for a internet hookup from the florida/arizona move i must of missed something

isnt it still a game?

-G

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 4:59 PM

Dear Gsoup,

True it is a game yet with alternate play, it isn't a solitary one and all of us do spend lots of time and even some money at this. The latter is less important then the first one yet we all wanna have the thrill of a good game, competitive, sharing some laughs and probably above all the satisfaction of giving your best shot at a friendly game. Goofers and drunks hardly do fit into that since mostly they (can) (and will) spoil the quality time you wanna spend in a descent online golf game.

Cheers,

Voy

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 5:00 PM

6six6:

wn,

Exactly!

• PAGES
RSS