Help › Forums

Re: Avitar

Wed, Oct 17 2018 3:31 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2018 2:39 PM

ScottHope:

Don't take this the wrong way and no pun intended but, you're not hitting using the reverse view are you?

Meaning you're hitting towards yourself vs. away from yourself. 

Also, sometimes aiming without zooming can create this affect.  Try to position your shot aiming via a different camera vs. the initial view WGT gives to you.  I had this problem on approach/flop shots around the green and they were going the opposite direction than what I envisioned.  Mags guessed that was my issue as dragging the aim box around is not always precise.

• callaghan159
    6,313 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2018 5:05 PM

Leslie124:
    I really cant control her. 

I had this same problem with my first wife. Kicked her to the curb and tried another wife. Same issues with her as the first. Told her not to let the door hit her in the A$$ on her way out.  I think I will try the single life for awhile. Can't imagine getting another one as she will probably be uncontrollable also. lol

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2018 3:31 AM

callaghan159:

Leslie124:
    I really cant control her. 

I had this same problem with my first wife. Kicked her to the curb and tried another wife. Same issues with her as the first. Told her not to let the door hit her in the A$ on her way out.  I think I will try the single life for awhile. Can't imagine getting another one as she will probably be uncontrollable also. lol

MEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL

• PAGES
RSS