Forums

Help › Forums

Avitar

Wed, Oct 17 2018 3:31 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Leslie124
    19 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2018 4:24 PM

Hello, I have this problem, for some reason i had changed my browser, then it wasnt doing what it said it could do so i went back to my old browser. Then I noticed my avatar was doing weird things...

I'm not doing anything I wouldn't  normally do. She is hitting all over the place, missing the ball, landing in brush all the time. I really cant control her. 

I don't know how to fix this problem . Can anyone help? I've deleted the game and then installed again, and that hasn't  fixed the problem?

Thank you,

Leslie124

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2018 4:38 PM

Leslie124:
    my avatar

Try a different one for fun , then go back and see if that is your fix . 

OPY 

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2018 7:13 PM

Start hitting the ding 😎😝

Or take her shopping.

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2018 1:12 AM

All the men here nod, knowingly: Who can control "her"?

Leslie124:
    i had changed my browser [...] i went back to my old browser.

[...]

I've deleted the game and then installed again, and that hasn't  fixed the problem?

You can delete the game app on mobile, but you can only change browser on PC. Just to clarify: Do you play the game on a PC?

If so: Which are the browsers you used, currently and intermediately?

Which is your Flash version?
    You find it by performing a right click on the PLAY NOW button.

Can you provide a replay of a bad shot?

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2018 1:21 AM

There's not much description of what's happening but maybe your mouse needs replacing.

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2018 2:39 AM

Brilliant thought!

A worn-out mouse can be a nuisance, and empty batteries of a wireless mouse call for trouble.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2018 3:40 AM

DodgyPutter:

There's not much description of what's happening but maybe your mouse needs replacing.

Ding Ding Ding ding Ding.....Go Shopping :)

• Leslie124
    19 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 8:55 PM

Hello,  

Well it's me again...it's October and again I'm having the same issue.

If i direct my avatar to hit to the right or left, she will hit the opposite  way everytime.. even her putting is off and I don't know how to fix it.

I am a better player then how's she's playing and it's very frustrating  to end up with the scores I am getting...lol

Thanks

Leslie124

• ScottHope
    10,349 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2018 1:59 PM

Don't take this the wrong way and no pun intended but, you're not hitting using the reverse view are you?

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2018 2:39 PM

Leslie124:

Hello,  

Well it's me again...it's October and again I'm having the same issue.

If i direct my avatar to hit to the right or left, she will hit the opposite  way everytime.. even her putting is off and I don't know how to fix it.

I am a better player then how's she's playing and it's very frustrating  to end up with the scores I am getting...lol

Thanks

Leslie124

I wish that was my problem but it seems after careful analysis that I just suck .

• PAGES
RSS