Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bad Sportmanship - How do I handle it?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 10 2018 10:56 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2018 6:36 PM

Gripwright234 ---   I'm assuming it's the player that posted on your wall (based on that player's wall)………………….You might want to remove his wall post, and block him as others have suggested.

• NoLoneZone
    15 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2018 7:16 PM

Around nearly Two weeks ago came across a player that just berated me the whole game.  Not one time did I even acknowledge the chat and man talk about them just getting more and more mouthy.  Did I win you bet I did.  I focused on the game they focused more on berating the player they chose to play against.  Go figure.  

• jenwren
    2,727 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 3:01 AM

I have had two  nasty encounters with these types of players.  Easier to just let them rant and not say anything as it only gives them more fuel.

More recently I have had quite a few friend invites from people I do not even know.  You go to their profile page and the friend list is just a whole heap of scandily clad women.  No thanks.  Never accept them.

All I can say to this, is, if the person seeking out all these photos on here - do they think women dressed like that on a golf course.  I don't think so otherwise the golf courses would all be booked out solidly and all  they would find is a man behind the pictures.

Might give the golfing industries a huge leap but I think they would be better to go see an eye doctor. LOL!!!!!

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 8:58 AM

Close your chat box and game on it drives them NUTZ

• morrison6
    34 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 10:49 AM

I agree 100%, report the matter to WGT, in my personal experience if there`s wrong doing they DO at least investigate and if necessary take action.

• morrison6
    34 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 10:56 AM

Nonsense  I write on members walls if I feel they`ve clearly (deliberately) broken the rules and WGT have never criticised me for it?

• PAGES
RSS