Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Day 7 of 2018 - 12 Days of Christmas Gifting

Thu, Dec 20 2018 2:47 AM (38 replies)
  • Mariaaaa
    1,637 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 4:56 PM

DGilbert1980:
    I am very sorry for my last requist please forgive me I did not meanto upset anyone of seem greedy again I am sorry

Hey guys.. don't be too hard on Don... he's in the same CC as me. and I know he didn't ask easily.. it was just a misunderstanding.. I'll send the gift tomorrow and post on his wall..

However, I don't know when this post will be published....this moderation business is a real pain. I think it takes about 1 1/2 days for a post of mine to be published, which makes it difficult for me to act as Santa.

Maria

• Sandtrapduffy
    89 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 5:01 PM

CALLAGHAN                                                                                                                                                      Thank you for the driver. I will put it to great use.  I will sell my slider now and pay it forward. May you and your family have a wonderful Merry Christmas and a happy new year. 

Merry Christmas to all                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Thanks, Sandtrapduffy

• mjeepp83
    264 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 5:34 PM

set of Rogue golf iron set, if not a sleeve of 34 calloway balls

• rlmelton
    126 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 5:37 PM

DEAR SANTA ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS 2 OR 3 SLEEVES OF LEVEL 90 OR ABOVE TAYLOR MADE BALLS I'VE BEEN A BAD BOY BUT MY GIRLFRIEND LOVES IT . THANK YOU  SANTA.

• masonman11
    21 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 5:37 PM
    hello santa i sure hope you get this letter before xmass i would really love the latest rogue irons this Christmas ive been a very good sport this year so hopefully u can bring me this gift thank you !
  • wilbur
    207 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 5:52 PM

Hey Santa,

Ive had my eye on a level 95 56 degree Mack Daddy Wedge for quite a while.  Ive been extra good.

Wilbur

• DGilbert1980
    22 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 7:12 PM

Thank you Maria I did not understand what I was doing and for that I am so very sorry you will never now how bad I fell about this again I am sorry and thank you very much

• scandus726
    556 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 7:43 PM

Dear santa, I'm almost ready to level up to level 96 and I could really use the Callaway level 96 driver to keep up with the competition. I could also use some new black max balls if ya could?  Thank you 

Scandus726

• Mariaaaa
    1,637 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 2:47 AM

Day 7 Request:

L70 Versa putter sent to DGilbert1980 by Mariaaaa

RSS