Help › Forums

Day 7 of 2018 - 12 Days of Christmas Gifting

Thu, Dec 20 2018 2:47 AM (38 replies)
  • WWilliams46
    91 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 11:22 AM

WillieSinkit:

DGilbert1980:

Dear Santa I know that I have already received a bunch of golf balls and i am very thank full for them and I hate to ask this but I am disabled and on a vey fixed income and if you could fin it in your heart I could really use a Odyssey Versa #1 black putter(l70+) thank You for reading this and God Bless you and Merry Christmas

Give us all a chance of a gift from Santa please - especially us Veterans.

Still hoping (and a good boy).

Willie

Have to agree with Willie, there are protocols established and many are still waiting to see if they are lucky enough to be blessed by the kind hearted Santa's.

• RoccoTT
    317 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 11:25 AM

Dear Santa

I have been such a good girl this year, I would love Cally Rogue 9 degree orca Taylor Made M1 9 degree and a few sleeves of balls please you jolly old elf

Thank  you x

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 11:33 AM

WillieSinkit:

Give us all a chance of a gift from Santa please - especially us Veterans.

Still hoping (and a good boy).

Willie

Three sleeves of the Taylor Made TP5x (61+) ball is on the way.

Merry Christmas!

Robert

• AirMadere
    287 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 12:10 PM

1ST I would like to wish everyone here on WGT a very Merry Christmas . All of the Santa's deserve a HUGE thank you for all that you are doing for all of the members you are helping out , now to my wish and I do understand if it cant be done . I would like a new iron set , The Callaway steelhead xr iron set L-97 if there is a Santa out there that can help . Again Merry Christmas to ALL . AIR

• WillieSinkit
    1,752 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 1:15 PM

Very many thanks to all our Santa's this year and especially to Robert1893 who has just sent me some balls.

They will keep me quiet over the forthcoming holiday season :)

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

Willie

• callaghan159
    6,313 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 1:26 PM

From Day 1 to sandtrapduffy

L98 TM R1 8.0 Driver----Gift has been sent

• DGilbert1980
    22 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 2:45 PM

I am very sorry for my last requist please forgive me I did not meanto upset anyone of seem greedy again I am sorry

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 2:59 PM

goldeena:

I put in a sentiment on people who might be taking advantage of the Christmas gifting and WGT failed once again to post up - WGT I have told you just how angry I am being on moderation 4 years later and I have told you what I am thinking of doing about that - put this post up or we are going to war again I promise you I will live the life of a pirate as you well know, these messages take a lot of effort so you had better post up or the first one goes in to customer services and we start catch me if you can again.

Do you mean you're going to break the T&C? :(

_CHAMPION 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 3:11 PM

goldeena:
    you have no business in the Christmas gifting anyway, as we all know - you gift nothing, ever, at all

As one of the old Santa,s ,  You have no idea as I do as to how much WGT gave away for this event  over the years .

OPY

RSS