Forums

Help › Forums

Re: SupercalifragilisticticexpialidociousChampion

Wed, Dec 26 2018 8:16 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2018 9:36 PM

I may well, possibly rightly, get slammed for this.

Saw this thread and thought not done a survey in a long age...................  Vids were never anything to get excited about here anyway.

OK I entered:

It requested to know if I were male, female of other.  I naturally selected other and went for no.6 on the list that I personally identified as (whatever it was).  It also asked about a partner and I picked I think 8 from the selection.

Age wise I went for 29 and also selected a child under the age of 18 in our care.  

For $4 extra (I smelt a rat) I needed to upload a "good" photo of my receipt for product purchased.  Being silly season I uploaded a good snip if Bart Simpson.

I never got the $4 (unlikely anyway) but the survey paid out 180 credits just fine.

Had I told them I was a 6' 1" straight, married, whiite anglo saxon male with dual citizenship, 3 grown college kids whom I advise to list the BS PC SJW crap that everyone else does, knowing it's junk,  to pass crap question parts and who also votes a nip right of centre on my way home from work in a suit I wonder..............

• SoCalJim23
    430 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 2:24 PM

Yeah....and, along with those "Golf Carts"......they'll probably consider selling "beer".  A Six Pack of Beer will probably go for about 300 credits......LOL.

Oh, and like at REAL Golf Courses......some have attractive women who will drive your cart for you....even help you find your ball AND make sure you have snacks and beer.  For one "lady" per 18 holes...maybe a fee of 500 Credits?

And what about "wooden or plastic golf tees", have to have those for every Drive.

Ohhhhhhh, the LIST could go on.  What else can we SELL to our Millions of Members?

• SoCalJim23
    430 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2018 12:59 PM

Uh, with all due respect "goldeena"......I don't really need "schooling" on my WGT golf game.

Have you compared your stats with mine?  It doesn't take 6-1/2 Years to make Tour Legend.  You're only hitting about 19 ranked rounds per month.....I've been hitting approx. 80 rounds per month.  

Nothing wrong with my "techniques".....I'm fairly please with what I have been able to accomplish here on WGT.  Esp. when you consider I "could" have been playing with "better" clubs over the past 2-1/2 years, but, haven't upgraded any of them during that period,

I'm just getting tired of this game...….nothing more to prove to "myself" here.  I have "donated" enough to WGT.....LOL.

Jim

• SoCalJim23
    430 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2018 8:16 PM

NICE "44" goldeena on "Pinehurst #2" Course...….I just posted a "36" using the FREE WGT balls....and I did play from the Black Tees & on Championship speed greens.  So, my score is 8 strokes lower than your's.  I'm not all about "stats".  

And, as I was saying......it just doesn't take 6-1/2 years to reach the Tour Legend Tier here on WGT.....but, I'm pulling for you.

If you would like some WGT Golf Lessons, so you can improve YOUR scores....let me know, OK...…..LOL.

Jim

• PAGES
RSS