Forums

Help › Forums

Re: becoming tour Legend

Mon, Jul 1 2024 4:37 PM (76 replies)
  • WGTShamWow
    913 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2024 3:14 PM

Daniel24326:

Just to let you know this does not work. I have been a legend for well over a year and something and at present I have an average of 60.30. I have played 2250 ranked rounds and I am still a legend, I have been a 60 average For many months So this chart is way outdated. I play every day two or three times minimum so the chart is actually worthless unless I truly am missing something.

60.28 would still be above 60, so you aren't there yet. 

• Robert1893
    7,695 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2024 4:27 PM

WGTShamWow:
    60.28 would still be above 60, so you aren't there yet. 

Dude, if you're going to get picky and all, well let's just forget the whole thing! 😉

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,551 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2024 5:06 PM

Robert1893:
    Dude, if you're going to get picky and all, well let's just forget the whole thing! 😉

LMFAO Yeah, screw that!!

• Robert1893
    7,695 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2024 6:33 PM

😀

• Trump1985
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2024 8:50 PM

For all those wondering 

I got to tier tour legend at level 99 with 60.50 as my average for over a year, I didn't even play ranked games, only head 2 head, I had 50 ranked games and most were of clash and some other cc tourneys from years ago

2.5 years xp playing h2h almost exclusively 

60.50 avg (before I started playing cr tournaments recently now I'm 6.20)

My avg was under 60 briefly when I was tour master at level 85ish, I played some ranked games kiawah B9 stroke ranked, not tournament

But for a long time over a year, never played anymore ranked games and still got TL with 60.50 avg @L99 ....had about 3,000 h2h games where I won probably 2,500 of them within my time as legend and under

Mostly Montreal and Rio, some Tokyo and Manhattan too 

Trust me ranked games do not matter 

If you are that good, the system bumps you up, I think it's champion and tour champion that is more difficult to get perhaps but one will find over the years I'm sure 

Ranked gamss do not mean anything boys and girls 🤓

Much love to all and good luck making it to next tiers! 

• BlackBogey
    351 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2024 6:48 PM

Trump1985:

For all those wondering 

I got to tier tour legend at level 99 with 60.50 as my average for over a year, I didn't even play ranked games, only head 2 head, I had 50 ranked games and most were of clash and some other cc tourneys from years ago

2.5 years xp playing h2h almost exclusively 

60.50 avg (before I started playing cr tournaments recently now I'm 6.20)

My avg was under 60 briefly when I was tour master at level 85ish, I played some ranked games kiawah B9 stroke ranked, not tournament

But for a long time over a year, never played anymore ranked games and still got TL with 60.50 avg @L99 ....had about 3,000 h2h games where I won probably 2,500 of them within my time as legend and under

Mostly Montreal and Rio, some Tokyo and Manhattan too 

Trust me ranked games do not matter 

If you are that good, the system bumps you up, I think it's champion and tour champion that is more difficult to get perhaps but one will find over the years I'm sure 

Ranked gamss do not mean anything boys and girls 🤓

Much love to all and good luck making it to next tiers! 

There are 2 ways to Tier up, and that's been known forever.  Coin room route and RR route. 

For the RR route the requirements for each Tier progression is well known and documented.  There are exceptions, where a RR player will be advanced early by winning or placing high in WGT tournaments or consistently beating higher Tiered opponents in Match Play, but for the most part the criteria is set in stone.  

For the Coin Room players like you, there is a different algorithm which you have discovered.  That has also been known forever.  What has been not figured out is exactly what the criteria is for Tiering up this way, although it seems to be some combination of beating higher Tiered players, consistent winning, winning in higher level rooms, and accumulated XP.

But to just say "Ranked gamss do not mean anything boys and girls 🤓" is just flat out wrong and will lead to further confusion for newer players trying to find their way.  

It just depends on how you like to play the game - Coin Room vs RR.  If you don't like Coin Rooms because all of the known bugs involved, then you play RRs, and they are very important in your Tier progression.  If you don't enjoy RRs and only play Coin Rooms for whatever reason, then yes RRs are much less important.

• Trump1985
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2024 4:37 PM

Hey thanks blackbogey!

That's a really good description and makes a lot of sense... sort of 

I'm mearly pointing out that there are other factors at play, and that perhaps those factors are all included in how you make tiers in the game

So you're right and very much wrong at once 

You mean to tell me that it's not possible to be a combination of the two?

Hmmm.. head scratcher for the ladies and fellas

Much love all and thanks for the one, two counter punch response

Just my 2 cents, or sense if you like! 

...you make a very good point sir, thank you for the contribution! 💞🤓 Ladies and gents, boys and girls, good luck on making tier!

Play ball!

RSS