Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hack to Legend

Thu, Oct 13 2011 12:11 PM (43 replies)
  • Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 1:21 PM

"Maybe we can hold each others hands"

you're not trying to be under handed, are you ?

lol Kindle

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 2:55 PM

started 04-26-09 63.44.am still TM.But not putting much effort into it..about $50

day to day.all by memory.no notes

• sportsrockplayer
    306 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 11:29 AM

started june of last year i believe. spent about 80 bucks on this game. master 66.85 average. i hope to be a tour master one day, start actually being able to afford ready go's. if i ever get legend i will be amazed. the reason why my average hasnt been going down alot is because i rarely play and i play way too fast. play a round with me and you will see. :)

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 12:11 PM

I saw a profile of someone who went through the ranks fast.. in about 3 months he made legend. I have noticed he is struggling now to get the good scores he was getting before. I used to see him in the first places in some Tournaments. I don't suggest such a meteoric rise. You better take more time and improve your game. One way to do it is through Match and Alternate games, you can learn a lot from others and put your partner or be left in different situations... lil by lil you will get better shots, miss others, curse WGT and everyone around, but eventually.. you will learn and get comfortable with certain shots and learn the greens and you can play on your own setting stroke games, practice rounds, etc.The upper tiers will need better and costly equipment. Being a Legend at level 50 is more a pain in the a.. than a blessing.

You won't probably get very far with the free balls and clubs. It's going to cost you if you want to get farther, at least an initial investment. Surveys and free tournaments(with luck and skill) can earn you some money too.  Learn distances of your shots with tailwind, crosswind, headwind and how much you can win or lose with top and Backspin with the different clubs. Putting distances and reading the green is hard. You can do it, if I, someone who  never took a club or played the game , and didn't know what every shot was not long ago, did it. It's going to cost some money.. after all you are paying for fun(also your frustrations will cost).... and good luck

RSS