• PAGES
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2011 5:19 PM

• singingjesus
    152 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2011 6:04 PM

PorkyWalrus:

what I would like is for Christ to be returned to His rightful place in daily life, so that unwholesome talk in the world would not exist, but good things said only, to lift others up, not bring them down. For everyone to show good will to their fellow man, and violent acts and thoughts set aside, hands shaken in brotherhood rather than fury. Of course, first comes Jesus with the sword and heavy hand to vanquish the powers of evil, then and only then can and will there be true, total peace on earth. What I would like is open minds to at least consider the possibility that maybe, just maybe all of this Bible stuff could be true. That fokes would follow Jesus, not His followers, who slip up every now and then. And on and on and on and on........

Amen

sj

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2011 6:08 PM

WGTicon:
    Since we are making a wish list, i'd love a maid and a secretary all in one pleasant looking package.

and they(or the package deal) will drive you fkg nuts,   like worse than a nagging type of wife.    Get a dog(as in canine) Iconian!  Beer is also good.

• sportsrockplayer
    306 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 1:59 PM

all i want for christmas is to become legend, and either 9 or 12 callaway balls. :)

Sport

• PAGES
RSS